Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is picking up girls alone possible?

Swinga B

Reaction score
So i want to get in the field but i work offshore and sometimes i want to go out when most of my friends have class the next day(college). My queston...Is it possible to go out to a club or bar and pick up girls alone? i mean most of the time when me and my friends go out we usually split up and end up doing our own thing so it must be possible with the right approach. I know you talk about social proof and all but isnt it possible to be confident to the point where you dont need social proof? any advice and sugestions would be great. thanks

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not only possible, it's preferable. But it takes skills.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's absolutely possible. You said it yourself, that you split from your friends in the club anyway. Initially for a lot of people it's just a frame of mind thing - they feel comfortable having the "crutch" of someone else with them.

Rolling with a solid wingman is another part of the game, and sure that's an approach that can work well too.

Social proof is a valid concept and can accelerate and magnify your game when in sets. But it's by no means essential. At any rate you can create your own social proof that night. "Forward or reverse merging sets" as Mystery would call it. I.e. you introduce someone/group you met earlier that night to someone/group youre talking to now or vice versa. Or even just opening enough sets will get you recognised for the evening and then they'll see you talking to other sets.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer it.

Mainly because my friends don't understand "the game", and usually wonder why im being slightly ****y and take up for the girl, or they diss me in front of them, trying to look cool in front of them.

Or they dog me for "using certain lines".. ah..they just don't get it lol.

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
am no expert but i managed to do this by myself for 2 weeks straight collecting numbers at the same time. Its all about having everything covered, under control and being confident having a good time by yourself acting like your the owner or the manager of the club. Hell i was managing the club for my dad but no one knew that, i was in the dance floor with my drink in hand just dancing. Walking around the club, looking at the crowd like if i was security. and the night only got better once i was dancing with them a couple of songs and then they found out that i was the owner. they hugged me in tighter.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is much better to do it that way.

I dislike going in group because you have to worry about c0ckblocks or other things. Ball busting is one of them.

comic_relief

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
yep, go alone. with ur friends u'll feel to pressured to look cool in front of them and wont be able to use ur full game potential. most guy's friends also dont get the game, i kno mine dont. they jus hang around looking stupid and not doin anything. so point is, go alone. you'll do alot better

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Cyp6 that its tough, but its definitely doable...

You have to be at another level with your game, you have to exude confidence and have an air of fun and relaxation which is hard to keep in that type of enviroment, you need to be a social genious or artist to game alone in a club or bar, especially a bar that's tough because its usually the after-work crowd... I've had some success, so I know its possible, but to continuously be successful is a very hard to acheve feat

-Cod3r