Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is not the idea that a person will love you for who you really are just BS?

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so on the money it's scary. Here come the rep points...

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Eventually a girl will respond to the true you, but you have to be true from the very beggining and not put up a shield for that to happen.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting thing about the original question is that it presupposes that people present a different person in public to the one in private.

paulwis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about how your mom and your dad got together. Do you think your dad acted like something that he isn’t?
Yes, he was probably himself. So she cheated on him when I was 4 years old. Having two kids with a man who was busting his ass everyday to make her and my life better wasn't enough. They got a divorce soon after my dad found out.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and No.
If you are a lame person, not many people will love you.
If you develop yourself into an awesome person, than yes, people will love you for who you are.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wazup, first let me tell you that I did not read any of the replies. Dude, it would not matter to you if somebody loved you for who you are if you loved yourself for who you really are, therefore, you do not feel the need to be loved by someone. I am done. Always have fun. :up:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the idea that a woman will love you no matter who you are is horsecrap, and although that's not how it was stated I'm pretty sure that's what moms mean when they say "someone will love you for yourself".

It's BS.

On the other hand if you improve to become desirable then of course being yourself is all it takes.

feelingloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brings me to the question "what is love"?
Is it being treated well? Is it being respected?
"Is not the idea that a person will love you for who you really are just BS?"... in my experience, Yes, it is BS.

Unless you are in the top 5% of alpha males, then being who you are is not enough. Even a top 5% alpha is not enough, depending on her perception of you. David D is right when he says "Always display higher value". (Never an exception, I vow, that I know from experience).

bustingducks4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously the crap that the original poster wrote, and some of the crap in the responses that were wrote make me want to laugh...IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WILL LOVE ME FOR ME? BLAH BLAH BLAH...you all come off as a bunch of sissies, no wonder you don't get any action. Sack up...its the b i t c h e s who are supposed to be talking like you little girls are in this post

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I understand where both of you are comming from...

Girls used to say to me, it is all about good looks and personality. They would say "your good looking", and also "you have a good personality!". However, I was also "friend zoned" by these girls. So eventually I thought personality had nothing to do with it.

Although, that wasn't the problem. You may get friend zoned if you are not sexual. I let the girls make moves on me. I didn't act like a challenge and exhibited other AFC behavior. I never made move on them, and I always gave them attention. I admitted I loved them too soon.

So the above poster isn't completely wrong, he had some good points. If you put a girl on a pedistool, even personality won't help.

You can't rely on one "method" alone, personality does work in the end. Like said by many posters, just to use negs or a challenge on it's own won't work, however with time and practice, mind set, and using a combination of what is taught is what works. Be a man, and be sexual.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting it into perspective

Forget about that stuff I wrote above, I have a better explaination. The stuff above has it's accuracy, but like Pook said, we are missing the point.

It is all about being a good person. Authoritative but down to earth.

Why was it when, I was a loser, these girls were saying I have a good personality...yet were not interested. My looks were definetely not the problem, either. Because I am really good looking. Because these girls spoke down to me...basically that thought they were better than me because they had friends, could talk **** and get away with it, I was always putting them on a pedistol, and giving them attention.

So what made interesting? Nothing because they thought they were better than me. Possibly hang out, but when it came to sex, they were not interested.

So I went through, a stage beating myself up and thinking I was a LOSER. To be honest, I was.

Until I realized, it about not taking crap from people, revealing your personality at the same time. I started getting the mindset I wasn't a LOSER, yet I believed in doing the right thing.

Not letting somebody be more dominant. Yet good on the inside, not a Hitler.

The problem with the Alpha male theory is that It teaches to be the wrong person.

Good pts of theory are:
Being authoritative is good. Being tough, and being a man.

If you want proof, go back to where Pook was talking about the difference between being a nice guy and a good guy.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

KillaPetehog said:
I disagree.

How is this AFC? This is the truth. The truth is that there is someone out there who will like you if you just be yourself.

And if you want to put a mask over yourself, and let a woman love this fake side then what the fuk are you on this earth for? Do you want to spend your whole life living a lie?

It is what’s inside that counts. Fuk what she thinks. Fuk what anybody thinks. Fuk what the world thinks. What matters is what you fuking think. And the sad fact of the matter is that you have placed your value so low to think that YOU DON’T count. And if you think that, then that WILL be true.

I think you missed the entire point here. A guy who does that isn’t out there to TRY to get a woman. A woman wants sexuality and NONE of those guys that you mentioned are men who are SEXUAL or who are out there TAKING ACTION, GETTING OUT THERE. It’s not the fact that women don’t like “kindness”, it’s that those men don't emanate sexuality. And OBVIOUSLY, you need more than just being nice, you have TO SHOW her that YOU WANT HER. That's all it takes! Let the rest follow. If she wants you for who you are, then it's all good. If not, that's cool too. But a fuking joke is when you act like someone you aren't. Because you KNOW you can't put up this front forever. You are a fake and you will always be a fake if you think like this.

What a crock of fuking shyt. What, so do you live a fuking lie? Do you act like something you’re not? That’s a load of shyt, man. Think about how your mom and your dad got together. Do you think your dad acted like something that he isn’t? The key isn’t ACTING LIKE somebody else. No. The key is that YOU don’t ACT like somebody, but YOU BECOME THE MAN that you SHOULD be. You become better than who you are. You don’t act like a fuking piece of shyt. No. You just become better. The key is in maturity. It is through growth, that you become a better person. THE MAN WHO JUST SITS on his ass all day in front of a computer is gonna get no puzzy. He has his whole objectives wrong! The man who WILL succeed is a man who gets out there and does it! And you don’t have to act like a fake. You don’t act great, YOU BECOME great.

You don’t follow Mystery method, David Deangelo or any other bullshyt pickup artist.

RATHER, you just BECOME YOU..and EXCEL in what you were given. It’s NOT about ACTING LIKE somebody else. It’s not about the fact that a woman won’t love you for who you are. It’s that YOU become THE BEST that you can be and you work every FUKINg DAY OF your life to become the best that you can.

I feel sorry every person all of y'all who acts like something they aren't.

Why is it so hard for people to understand?

Just be you.

And just be a man.

None of this fake bullshyt. Because a woman can tell if you're being fake.

And I hate to be blunt, but the problem is NOT you.

It's HER.

and YOU.

because you chose a superficial, materialistic hoe like that.

This is what happens when you try to attract a woman with pickup lines and with THINGS. You get a woman with daddy issues and emotional baggage.
The Truth

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Jwheatly said:
"Someone will love you for who you are."
That's probably true, but will she be that attractive blonde that you're gunning for? Ahhh ...

MM

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the idea

Mad Manic said:
That's probably true, but will she be that attractive blonde that you're gunning for? Ahhh ...

MM

I think the idea here is that if you haven't developed yourself as a person, the attractive blond won't see you are. Plus, if she thinks she is better than you, opening up won't do much by itself, she will manipulate you, and because she doesn't respect you and to maintain dominance over you. Because she thinks she is better than you, and that is why you need to be authrotative. Why is it the so called losers, frequently have good personalities but can't get laid?? Pook's personality is in general good, and he gets laid.

You can't take a female's b.s. like I used to do. Learn to walk away.

Female opinions appreciated.

Last edited: