Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "Nice Guy" Tennis Champion Roger Federer An AlphaMale

Is Roger Federer an AlphaMale

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: Is the humble quietly spoken nice guy Tennis Champion Roger Federer an AlphaMale, given that he is extremely successful, wealthy, and known of throughout the World, do you think many hot babes would desire to be with him. :confused:

Yorkshire Alpha

Reaction score
Just for those reasons, alone, not quite.

A 'something else' might be missing.

Jose Mourinho, if the personification of Alpha Male. That sticks in my throat/typing hand as a Leeds Fan. But its true. His line 'Chelsea have the best team, the best stadium, and now the best manager..' sums this up.

If he left Chelsea in the Summer, he would find another club, put the same prinicpals down and would be successful. There is no begging to Abramowicz, no approval seeking. His body language is a good model to follow, smiling when people earn it.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkshire Alpha said:

Jose Mourinho, if the personification of Alpha Male. .
You must be s.hitting me.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being quiet doesn't make you AFC. Neither does being nice. Or humble.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
please stop analzying fictional characters or celebrities that you do not know intimately.
Does anyone on here know, David DeAngelo, Mystery, and, Tyler Durden intimately, not many I wouldn't think, yet they are always being written about.
Are you envious of guys like, Roger Federer, Rod Stewart, and, Tom Cruise, because they have got to a status of which you cannot attain, they are all real people, they were at birth helpless babies, somehow they took the Bull by the horns, and made themselves into worldwide success stories, I tend to think that you are jealous of them. :mad:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say he is.

There are many things that can make someone an "alpha".

Being the #1 in the world at your sport is definitely one of them.

You can't get there(and stay there for like 2 years) without extreme self-confidence and all that other b.ullshi.t.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I would say he is.

There are many things that can make someone an "alpha".

Being the #1 in the world at your sport is definitely one of them.

You can't get there(and stay there for like 2 years) without extreme self-confidence and all that other b.ullshi.t.
I would say ou hit the nail on the head, simply if you have that much drive to win a sport, you clearly want to dominate over other men, alteast.

this brings up a question of mine, can you be alpha for one sex and not so dominant towards another?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Does anyone on here know, David DeAngelo, Mystery, and, Tyler Durden intimately, not many I wouldn't think, yet they are always being written about.
Are you envious of guys like, Roger Federer, Rod Stewart, and, Tom Cruise, because they have got to a status of which you cannot attain, they are all real people, they were at birth helpless babies, somehow they took the Bull by the horns, and made themselves into worldwide success stories, I tend to think that you are jealous of them. :mad:
The people you mentioned in the former actually contribute to my sosuave life. The latter celebrities do not contribute to my life on sosuave so posts about them tend to be by some new guy on how alpha they were in their last role. The problem is not me envying them, but guys like you idolizing them. Tell me what this thread will prove once it has fallen to the bottom of the forum? That some guy we will never meet is an alphamale? Your question is do you think he gets a lot of girls...If I say yes or no, then what? Read the Enquirer if you are that into the guy. You dont want sosuave you want a good reason for having his poster on your wall. Stop looking at people you will never meet to determine what an alpha male is and define it yourself. I can search the forum and find 100 better threads about alpha males that actually discuss real issues, not what tennis player you have a man-crush on.

smh @ calling me jealous. & "I tend to think you might be jealous"...stop trying to sound smart please

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares whether he is or not?
Better yet, why does it affect you or anyone else for that matter?

Worry about yourself.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not what you accomplished. Alpha males in reality are extremely rare people. Arnold Schwartzinagger (sp?) and one other guy are trhe only ones I've ever seen.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, 4 people here actually think the most dominant athlete in the entire world is not an alpha male. LMAO.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does hitting a ball with a racket make you alpha?

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
Arnold Schwartzinagger (sp?) and one other guy are trhe only ones I've ever seen.
Ur kidding right? He was a genetic freak loaded with steroids and issues galore. Read up on him, that's not confidence but arrogance riddled with serious psychological & hormonal imbalances.

Image, perception, social quo hold 10 times more weight than the truth. Cause if Fedor Emelyaenko walked into a hot club/bar where noone knew who he was, the women & men would never consider him an alpha male, rather an AFC, after socializing with him.

Try not to judge or compare yourselves to over-glorified athletes or celebrities. There is often little overlay between the image & the truth. Read up on Marlon Brando sometime.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
The people you mentioned in the former actually contribute to my sosuave life. The latter celebrities do not contribute to my life on sosuave so posts about them tend to be by some new guy on how alpha they were in their last role. The problem is not me envying them, but guys like you idolizing them. Tell me what this thread will prove once it has fallen to the bottom of the forum? That some guy we will never meet is an alphamale? Your question is do you think he gets a lot of girls...If I say yes or no, then what? Read the Enquirer if you are that into the guy. You dont want sosuave you want a good reason for having his poster on your wall. Stop looking at people you will never meet to determine what an alpha male is and define it yourself. I can search the forum and find 100 better threads about alpha males that actually discuss real issues, not what tennis player you have a man-crush on.

smh @ calling me jealous. & "I tend to think you might be jealous"...stop trying to sound smart please
In all honesty I would much rather be doing what, Roger Federer, Rod Stewart, and, Tom Cruise, are doing than what, David DeAngelo, Mystery, Tyler Durden, You, and, Myself, are doing.
I think these Celebrities can teach you alot more than these PUA Gurus and the other posters on this site can.
The reason why I say this is because they are not actually looking to impress the hot babes who adore them, their main focus in life is on other things and not on attracting gorgeous woman, and because they are successful at their pursuits the hottest babes are obsessed by them.
Anyway where are all of these fantastic posts that you claim have been written on the site, I can't find many myself. :mad:

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I don't even want to use the term 'alpha male' anymore. If a guy is happy and is enjoying what he is doing in life, he's a winner in my book. I mean, who cares if a lot of hot babes desires him, as long as he can get the ones he wants it's fine. Some people can enjoy life without having 100 hot babes.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
:confused: Is the humble quietly spoken nice guy Tennis Champion Roger Federer an AlphaMale, given that he is extremely successful, wealthy, and known of throughout the World, do you think many hot babes would desire to be with him. :confused:
I think the better question is...who cares?

The notion of the alpha male is flawed. It is borrowed from the animal kingdom, where even the most complicated social structures are far, far, far, far, farrrrr less complex than human societies.

It is no surprise that it is those who most resemble animals (steroid-pumping muscleheads) buy into and propogate the fantasy of a human alpha male.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVPlaya said:
How does hitting a ball with a racket make you alpha?
It doesn't. But having the drive to become a top tennis player, beating hundreds of other opponents, training 15 hours a day, and maintaining the motivation to play in extreme weather (I've seen tennis games played in temperates that would make a normal person faint)...

It's more than hitting a ball with a racket.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
In all honesty I would much rather be doing what, Roger Federer, Rod Stewart, and, Tom Cruise, are doing than what, David DeAngelo, Mystery, Tyler Durden, You, and, Myself, are doing.
I think these Celebrities can teach you alot more than these PUA Gurus and the other posters on this site can.
The reason why I say this is because they are not actually looking to impress the hot babes who adore them, their main focus in life is on other things and not on attracting gorgeous woman, and because they are successful at their pursuits the hottest babes are obsessed by them.
Anyway where are all of these fantastic posts that you claim have been written on the site, I can't find many myself. :mad:
i think that the celebrities cannot. If you go out with them and ask them how they get girls, they dont know. A PUA Guru can tell you the logic behind the PUA and point out things that the celebrity doesnt even know he does. Anyones most celebrity relationships seem to start from extremely good looks and enormous social proof like the Enquirer or being on Oprah or winning a Tennis Title.

Actually now that I think of it, you want to do what the DJ bible teaches at times. You want to focus on your career and let the girls come to you instead of vice versa. It could be because you know you are the prize or it could be because you are very scared to approach them yourself. I dont know you so I dont know which one it is... Anyways good luck trying to take tennis to the global stage so that girls will like you. The posts here are to circumvent having to go that far for pvssy but if it is your dream then more power to ya