Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Insta necessary?

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Insta is bought up in the conversation a such a way to show a bit of trust between you and him. Instagram is rather fair platform for a number of reasons and him being 22, I think it's just a quiet way of saying to trust him a little bit but then his experience in social media, does get him a bit nervous.

It's not necessary but it does say a lot about him when he brings it up.

Simply put it, just in case it doesn't go well for him, there's your insta for him to quickly post for a huge of group to see and he's maybe off running trying to move on in his life.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is an extension of life and life is a rat race, these people, especially other dudes have no intention of being your friend online if you don't have any sort of audience you can repost their things to.

I use Instagram regularly, I have a decent following, I give my Instagram out to other men when they are annoying the crap out of me and I want to be left alone, I'm not the type of person who really cares what you can do for me because I understand the value in authentic interactions and if I'm not authentically interested im not going to pretend that I am, to be honest I'd probably laugh in your face if I tried to give you my Instagram and your like "You can have my phone number" like bro take a hint

Not trying to be rude, but your setting yourself up for a fall here, most people today online don't even have an authentic following, they buy followers that don't interact with any sort of content or anything, it's literally just a picture of you with a big number beside your name, to actually build a following takes years or you gotta ride the momentum of some viral moment or product or something.

Also, can't believe I have to say this but I guess we're on SoSuave, bringing up politically charged words like Boomer while having an initial conversation with somebody probably isn't going to go well and even if it does, your not even authentically a boomer, I'm older than you and I don't consider myself a boomer, if your saying your not technologically inclined, then say that, but getting political for any reason or in this case, no reason, is just really bad social tact. Also most younger people have a special vitriol for boomers, you are painfully out of touch.

Last edited:

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it helps, apparently, blocking is a game on Instagram. You have to know their social media handle to block the person. There's help articles across the internet explaining how to block someone after they had blocked you. So if you meet someone in the gym and they're asking for that and they're not saying anything, it gives them the upper hand blocking you. Some good women are taking it to Instagram because it's give them the upper hand and piece of mind as they run around building their accounts. Instagram is used as a way to show whoever is using it, that they're hip and trendy and easy to approach.

Also Meta, the owner of Instagram goes down on alt-accounts very hard by banning those users. People usually like to complain to them about whoever has two or three accounts and aren't being transparent. I hope this helps and that's from my experience seeing what people do and how I like to be treated on social media. Men usually have trouble making posts on a place like Instagram compared to women and I think A HANDFUL other guys don't want to be on a receiving end of that, out of fear they're doing a bad job posting around there.