Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intrest Levels (From hero to zero)

Peachez

Reaction score

Last edited:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking into my crystal ball, okay doo-doo-doo-doo :crazy:
I FEEL THE POWER!!!

The future looks bleak for the man that attempts to asses the reasons for random girls fluctuating IL's.

And to the other DJ's....... CALL ME NOW!!!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha,I've had that happen 50% of the time to me,first date goes GREAT,making out and all,heck one chick even said she wanted to meet my whole family.:confused: Then she gives me the cold shoulder a couple of days later,weird but it happens and you have to move on. There could be soo many reason why it happened but move on,it wasn't meant to be either way.

-Reasons why they could be PRO you then CON you the next,you made them feel like a slut when they look back on the date,their friends trash talk you(it happens).

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you just need to joke around with her, keep it light. I bet she is just testing you to see if you will make things awkward now that you two hooked up.

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
it's a test. if you are receiving this test, it means that you are too much of a nice guy and she wants you to be more of a 'challenge'.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediately the next day NOTHING?
Is that what you said? Seeing a girl every stinking day is a bad idea. That could be it right there.

BUT

You're probably not the only guy she's dated in the last few months. Maybe she just got serious with a guy she's been seeing for a while. When you get a new gf, you would want her to cut the funny business with the other guys, eh? So very often, it's nothing you did.

Peachez

Reaction score

Last edited:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might not like this advice (nor will the Johnny Do-Goods here), but if you really want to guarantee a bang from this girl, do this.

DON'T push it, just smooth talk her until she trusts and confides with you(about two, three talks should do) Wait for the next inevitable argument and she will seek you out. I think you know what to do from there. Remember, if you push too hard and she starts to pull away because of the BF, you could potentially mess it up for good. Happy Trails.