Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interested?

maverickkk

Reaction score
Hi all. There is this gal in my class at college. Known her for a month now. I have talked to her without anything in mind, mostly general talk about studies and other activities. Helped her a bit with some stuff. We also did an homework together. Now a week ago there was an homework and she text me first for 3 consecutive days asking how I was and about homework. I ws kinda ignoring or replying late in short to her and this increased the texting from her, even calls. Anyhow, she helped me with the homework (over texts) and next day we had lunch during class break. During lunch, she brought up that she has a bf in her country since few years. But didn't seem sure about their future. Then she immediately asked if I had a gf. I told not right now. Next question, is it going in progress (I guess she meant if I am seeing someone)? I said yes (in the moment I was thinking about her actually haha!), she said well she hopes I get her. I replied you should be careful what you wish for lol. And she was like...why (with curious smile)

Moving on, later that day I text her to thank her for helping with the homework, to which she said I shudnt say thanks, I replied that then she isnt allowed to say it also. She did not reply to that and no contact from her after that, not even about the ongoing homework

So what do you guys think of the situation? Is she interested, is she waiting for my text now or should I contact her? How to make certain that she is interested

maverickkk

Reaction score
Hi all. There is this gal in my class at college. Known her for a month now. I have talked to her without anything in mind, mostly general talk about studies and other activities. Helped her a bit with some stuff. We also did an homework together. Now a week ago there was an homework and she text me first for 3 consecutive days asking how I was and about homework. I ws kinda ignoring or replying late in short to her and this increased the texting from her, even calls. Anyhow, she helped me with the homework (over texts) and next day we had lunch during class break. During lunch, she brought up that she has a bf in her country since few years. But didn't seem sure about their future. Then she immediately asked if I had a gf. I told not right now. Next question, is it going in progress (I guess she meant if I am seeing someone)? I said yes (in the moment I was thinking about her actually haha!), she said well she hopes I get her. I replied you should be careful what you wish for lol. And she was like...why (with curious smile)

Moving on, later that day I text her to thank her for helping with the homework, to which she said I shudnt say thanks, I replied that then she isnt allowed to say it also. She did not reply to that and no contact from her after that, not even about the ongoing homework

So what do you guys think of the situation? Is she interested, is she waiting for my text now or should I contact her? How to make certain that she is interested
Adding on to above, would she be thinking that I am actually interested in some other girl ? (refer to conversation above) Is that why she did not text me for 3 days now? Or is it just because she wants me to contact her?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
over thinking, ask her out and see what happens, btw that last text you send as really bad, but moving on