Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interested or head case?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, long time lurker (2005), read most of materials and the forum, not a dj but I am improving and recognize women behaviour, what to do, what not to do.
So I have moved in another city, at a very big company (> 3000 staffers), getting a lot of attention from late 30's early 40's women at the job. I am 40, decent looking, 250 lbs and around 6 feet, decent job.

So 3 months ago this late 30's blonde is giving me stares from distance. I am of the principle of not ****ting where I eat, so I ignore. Found out by coincidence she is divorced and had past abuse issues.

So here is the strange part: starting 1 month ago I keep seeing her around all of the sudden (although we work same building), giving me stares from far away and ignoring me up close. Keep seeing her in the morning EVERY day (I have a 10 minute walk from the parking lot to the office)for 4 weeks. Bear in mind I am not arriving at the same time each day due to traffic, time difference 5-10 minutes each day.

Two weeks ago I arrive later on purpose, find her in her car waiting, I park right near her. I fidget with a/c controls, check in the car for 3 minutes, exit the car. She exits the car EXACTLY as I do, I pretend my bag falls on pavement, she walks away.

A week ago I was outside building, she goes same way as me, passes me, and suddenly turns her head back and stares me in the eyes 10 seconds while she walks. I keep her stare until she breaks it off :))

Obviously I dont intend to pursue, but this is the first time I see something like this :)
Questions:
- is she interested and only that?
- is she having a crush and cannot control herself?
- is she having a mental disease?

We havent been introduced yet and most likely will work together some time in the future, how should I handle this?

Thanks a lot!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am of the principle of not ****ting where I eat, so I ignore.
You answered how to handle her with your own sentence. Just continue to ignore if you don't want to smash where you work.

For the sake of the stalking odd behavior by her; yes she's interested and wants you to approach.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response resilient.
I've been ignoring coworkers for 10 years but this one stands out by her persistence, thats why I posted about it.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman will find ways to be around a guy that they want to talk to. They won't say shït tho! It's your job to introduce/engage yourself. I agree with you 100% on the no work broads and that's fine. Listen I get it, I hate small talk too but nothing wrong with chatting up a cute work chick. No harm no foul. Some older broads can be pretty discreet when it comes to work affairs as well. Even if there's a work policy against it i guarantee there's plenty of co-workers ignoring it and banging.

Ok back to your original post, YES it's happened to me enough times at the grocery store & work. Next thing you know they are in the same line or 1 over. She's overtly trying to get you to talk to her. Woman do get off on inadvertent stalking just based off looks. They all LOVE attention!

Last edited:

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Met one on one by chance in passing, both held eye contact for 10 seconds, exchanged hellos,no smiles though

And now she purposefully avoids being alone with me :)), but I keep catching her staring at me when I am not looking, she looks down when I am aware

AW or shy?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think AW per say, but in my opinion, she might be a bit off. Seems kind of weird behaviour... enough to put at least an awareness of it.

If your gut is telling you something, then I'd follow it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, long time lurker (2005), read most of materials and the forum, not a dj but I am improving and recognize women behaviour, what to do, what not to do.
So I have moved in another city, at a very big company (> 3000 staffers), getting a lot of attention from late 30's early 40's women at the job. I am 40, decent looking, 250 lbs and around 6 feet, decent job.

So 3 months ago this late 30's blonde is giving me stares from distance. I am of the principle of not ****ting where I eat, so I ignore. Found out by coincidence she is divorced and had past abuse issues.

So here is the strange part: starting 1 month ago I keep seeing her around all of the sudden (although we work same building), giving me stares from far away and ignoring me up close. Keep seeing her in the morning EVERY day (I have a 10 minute walk from the parking lot to the office)for 4 weeks. Bear in mind I am not arriving at the same time each day due to traffic, time difference 5-10 minutes each day.

Two weeks ago I arrive later on purpose, find her in her car waiting, I park right near her. I fidget with a/c controls, check in the car for 3 minutes, exit the car. She exits the car EXACTLY as I do, I pretend my bag falls on pavement, she walks away.

A week ago I was outside building, she goes same way as me, passes me, and suddenly turns her head back and stares me in the eyes 10 seconds while she walks. I keep her stare until she breaks it off :))

Obviously I dont intend to pursue, but this is the first time I see something like this :)
Questions:
- is she interested and only that?
- is she having a crush and cannot control herself?
- is she having a mental disease?

We havent been introduced yet and most likely will work together some time in the future, how should I handle this?

Thanks a lot!
Seeing how this whole "me too" things becoming way to trendy for women to file sexual harrassment stuff against their coworkers (i do not condone real harrassment btw, its just too easy for women to get co workers fired even with zero evidence, ) i would stay away from female coworks in any fashion that isn't 100% work related.

You are only asking for trouble. Stick to your guns of not shïtting where you eat.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Met one on one by chance in passing, both held eye contact for 10 seconds, exchanged hellos,no smiles though

And now she purposefully avoids being alone with me :)), but I keep catching her staring at me when I am not looking, she looks down when I am aware

AW or shy?
Game player.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will meet her next week or the other after two weeks break, I will see where things stand.

My gut tells me she has a huge crush and got lukewarm signals from me, and she is not sure how to act next. My SMV is way higher than hers.

I will keep you updated.