Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intelligence/vulnerability and Female Sexuality

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a few women recently.

Some have been quite accomplished - good job, intelligence, interesting to talk to...

Others have been OK - not garbage, but I feel as if I am brighter/more accomplished or more secure in life.Higher status.

What I found is although I really like the more intelligent women, I find it hard to get hot for them. I even popped some V with one because I just feel more nervous.

The ones which seem vulnerable, the ones which would need me in life....it's busting out my trousers on just a kiss, despite being just as hot or even less so.

What the fvck is this? Anyone relate?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a few women recently.

Some have been quite accomplished - good job, intelligence, interesting to talk to...

Others have been OK - not garbage, but I feel as if I am brighter/more accomplished or more secure in life.Higher status.

What I found is although I really like the more intelligent women, I find it hard to get hot for them. I even popped some V with one because I just feel more nervous.

The ones which seem vulnerable, the ones which would need me in life....it's busting out my trousers on just a kiss, despite being just as hot or even less so.

What the fvck is this? Anyone relate?
Seems for some reason you are a bit intimidated. You are over thinking.

Remember, no matter how smart or rich it's a ****ing woman who cant even change a tire or put a licence plate on a car. For ****sakes they cant much of anything without men.

Simplify it

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The plate I saw tonight put less effort in and she went from HB8 to HB6, no shyt!

She was demonstrably keener and she picked up on it. I have a hotyoung asian plate. She felt it.

Right bro.