Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instant Advice Please!!

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand what everyone is saying. i am of the same school of thought that she was disrespectful. i also agree that flaking by guys is just as bull****. i dont do it. i should have just went by the old "anything but a "YES" is a no" rule. i was just to concerned with my not standing her up.

i didnt want to text or call her to confirm or ask if she were still coming. i knew better than that. i sent the i am going to be late text because i was having a good time with my friends at the bar and then the baskteball game and wanted to stay. however i had this puesdo question mark of a date looming over my head. poor planning on my part setting up two things on the same day. i really didnt think she was going to show but i also had just enough doubt that she would that i didnt want stand her up.

i am not interested in a next time with this girl. i agree that it is bull****. let your yes be a yes and your no be a no. go play cosmo games elsewhere.

as far as the initial text goes. i had called her one week prior and left her message saying i would call back. i figured that if she had very high interest level she would break radio silence first. she didnt so i figured she had lower interest and didnt deserve to be asked out over the phone. only told what plans were over a text. maybe that reasoning is ****ed up? idk what do you guys thing aboutt hat?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text, guys. Seriously. I never send text messages unless I'm at work in front of a full keyboard, and I let chicks know it. I anchor it in their brains by referring to it as "texty games". That way, when I drop the catch phrase again, it's an instant recollection. And how does it work?

I just had a chick text me 'hey did so and so ever get the this and that? Do you wanna go out Friday?'

No response.

Later:

'Do you want to go out Friday?'

No response.

Next day:

*Ring*

V: Hello?
HB: What the hell?
V: Excuse me?
HB: Don't you get texts?
V: I told you I don't play 'texty games'.
HB: Yeah, sorry, you did, I forgot. Do you want to go out Friday?
V: Why? You have a pack of nurse friends that want to meet me or something?
HB: Haha. No.
V: Hmm... well, that sucks. Blah, blah blah... so why don't you call Friday and see what I'm up too.
HB: Ok...

Too much technology, too in touch, too available. I'm considering shutting off my cell and getting a home phone... but I'm too lazy.

By texting, you deprive a woman of the gift of hearing your voice. There is no emotion or feeling in text. So, I avoid it when interacting with women that I'm building attraction with... and that spills over to always avoiding it.

Now, that brings me to the fact that you called and said you would call her back. Then you texted her? You flaked on your plans. You said you would call her, and you didn't. Period. Flake. And guess what? Sounds to me like she 'nexted' you.

Oops, huh?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
Hey Vulpine are you an acloholic ;) Nice pic.
*flash, flash, flash*

Congratulations!

You are the 1,000,000th person to ask that!

Click here to claim your prize!

*flash, flash, flash*

Dude, no, the question is always the same when someone sees the pic. And when someone sees it for the first time in person, the statement is always the same as well: "Holy SH!T!"

No, I'm not an alcoholic. In fact, I never touch it unless entertaining guests. It was established for ****tail parties.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
*flash, flash, flash*

Congratulations!

You are the 1,000,000th person to ask that!

Click here to claim your prize!

*flash, flash, flash*

Dude, no, the question is always the same when someone sees the pic. And when someone sees it for the first time in person, the statement is always the same as well: "Holy SH!T!"

No, I'm not an alcoholic. In fact, I never touch it unless entertaining guests. It was established for ****tail parties.
That..... was........ AWESOMEEEEEE
I'm still LMAO at that response.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not in the school that thinks texting is a big no no...

Making plans over text is dumb but texts can be used to your advantage if done right. I think the key is to use them very sparingly, at certain times and not in a way that you seek a response.. but this is done after you've already sexed the HB. I'm 99% sure that it was my texting skills that has gotten a HB's rapidly declining IL back up to the point that sex soon followed..

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MBS... ;) I'm on a roll this Friday... I got to make it out somewhere to full-on sarge some sh!t up.

st_99...
I'm not saying texty games can't be rocked, hell, I'm a smooth pimp when I have time to wordsmith some sh!t up, but voice... voice is dirty, voice is naughty, voice is real - it attaches more emotion than text ever can.

My last text interaction went like this (I've got it saved... it almost ended in 3-way... last minute ASD):

HB: Got a min?
V: Yo.
HB: What's up?
V: hard dix n helicoptrs
HB: lol have plans 2night?
V: depends
HB: wanna do something?
V: depends
HB: c'mon. depends on what?
V: are you promising hot times?
HB: oh yeah.
V: Then it depends on just how hot these times are gonna be
HB: HOT times
V: I think my buddy wants me to go out with him tonight
HB: SUPER HOT times?
V: You're the one promising, you tell me.
HB: super hot times aren't good enough? psssh
V: *no reply*
HB: whatever, GF was talking about coming over anyway
V: Oooh, now those are some hot times! ;)
HB: Hmm... I don't think so, super hot times after she leaves, tho
V: *no reply* (didn't get back to phone quick enough)
HB: You think she would?
V: *no reply* (too busy laughing to type)
HB: c'mon, how hot do the times have to be?
V: Hot. Hot, like (-edit- I'm getting it trademarked/registered, sorry -edit-) hot.
HB: I'll have to get (-edit-), and I don't have a (-edit-).
V: Well, crank the (-edit-), run the (-edit-) for a while
V: and have GF bring the (-edit-) ...it might work
HB: When
V: 8. out.
HB: Cya
I know texty games can and do work, but that whole interaction took like two hours. It would have taken no more than 10 minutes on the phone, and she could have heard the tone in my voice, too.

If you want, text, but my stance is strong against texty games - and I get something extra out of having that stance: I'm not the typical douche.

Sorry about the (-edit-)'s... I dropped the hammer so hard that 4 of her friends tried to bribe me with (-edit-)'s or to come over for some "hot times". Three of those friends I had never met before that exchange. When I get my clothing company going - it's getting used.