Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Important Ltr Thread

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
as stated in the "natural progression of a relationship" from the DJ bible, stage 1: interest and attraction, stage 2: infatuation and falling in love, stage 3: the comfort zone, stage 4: mature love.

I have been dating this girl for 7 months and we are deep into the "comfort zone" and she is worried that things wont work out.
any tips on how to jump back to stage 2: infatuation and falling in love again?
i think this is a major dilemma in most LTRS.

also, any other LTR suggestions or tips? thank you

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested in any respopnses to this as well -- I'm in a similar situation with my girl. We've been dating for 8 months and it seems to have stalled a bit.

Reaction score
What attracted to you to each other is that which will keep you together!!

If it is a matter of money then when the money is no longer there then she will no longer be there...

If it is a matter of "newness" then when the excitement of newness wears off then she will leave...

If it is a matter of lust then when the lust is gone then so is she...

If she loves your masculinity and then you become less than masculine then she will leave...

If she wants to get married but you don't or are unsure then she must find another and leave you...

If she is with you because you are funny and always take her to do things and likes your entertainment value then when she gets bored because you no longer act as her entertainment monkey then she will be gone!!

Oh yeah, don't forget the "I love you, but am no longer in love with you" -- meaning I'm seeing someone else that tickles my fancy!!

Why is she with you??? Why are you with her??

Why would you leave her?? Answer this and you know when she will leave!