Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Important !I don't agree on an general point of the forum based on life experience

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make this thread for all of us to learn. This is also for myself that I won't screw up with this woman if it does work out or the next one that will cross my path and I like to keep.

I've been dating this woman for 6 months now and I made some mistakes but also did a lot of things right I want to lay out here so I can prove a point.
@Glassguy has so much knowledge but I want to open discussion with you about one thing I disagree with. I disagree with you but will more members of the forum on this topic.

I dealt with so many women in my life and I keep doing it but my experience and also what I see from close friends who have steady girlfriends for 5+ years. I will get back to this later in my thread.

This only applies to women that are ''too busy'' ''don't have time a week'' or you gut tells you that they need space. (They take time to text back, texts shorter, leave you on read for hours then replie) Basically your less of an priority.

Background from my last learning experience so you understand where I come from!

I was playing games with her in the beginning to keep her hooked, I was just in for cex and trying to find a even better woman. I'm wired to do so since I dont want a LTR only if shes 100% worth it, I figured that she wasn't it.

She was in love, I got all IoI's for that. ''meet my parents'' She says ''I love you in bed'' one time, I can never leave, very needy and clingy around me. Doing everything I want always never declining dates untill some things happen.

*Change of her behavior starts after 6 weeks.
I disapointed her twice by not listening to her feelings, shutting it down once which was a big deal, a stupid honest thing about my past (fight and jailtime a couple of days) and she saw on my Instagram once that I was partying in a fancy clubs with hoes around us. I didnt reach out to her for days and she gave me the talk eventually that she doesnt find us compabitle and she sees things differently then me. I agree with her without seeming buthurt and go NC for two weeks. I realize in those two weeks that I actually do like her around me and text her a voice chat if she can help me with something and this ends up in texting, flirting true text and hooking up again. She tells me you never fought for us, you gave up so easy, you didnt care or think about me. When we were together all super, but she needed more attention when we were appart. Thats what she says. okay, now my point.

I make a thread about this all and some members reply with ''cut her loose'' ''ignore her texts'' ''don't reply'' ''leave it on read'' I even read tell her: ''my ex came back around'' she if she will compete otherwise its win win.

If you want to her back in, in a healthy way so the dating and cex can continue this isn't the way to go.

This is in my opinion all redpill, harsh talk that is not optimal.

What you need to do is polite indifference.

If she yells at you, disrespects you or in front of others, whatever then you bail and ignore her I agree your a man never lose your dignity to no one. But when she dont reply but if she does small things like, taking time to text back, leaving you on read for hours but still replies always, being short, not flirty it all indicates lower interest or trying to change your behavior or getting you back because of 1000 reasons. It's a woman, her emotions fluctuate, she can be loving you but she can also have a bad day, a negative day, negative feelings and then she will think more about the times you made her feel bad or inesecure. Which will result in her saying ''im sorry i need some time for myself'' ''leaving you on read'' ''I'm busy this week ill get back to you'' or even worse ''I need some space or time appart''.

For example in my case I initiated more texts after hooking up again after a break to show her that I'm working on what she wants, she told me that. But only for a max of a week! You can't expect her interest to go from 6 back to 9, she will still have doubts about how you made her feel before the ''break up talk''. We go back and forth, back and forth and then I don't reply to one of her texts in the night and she goes in game playing mode again and reading my texts for hours before replying, basically to give you back what you did to her.

FIELD EXPERIENCE: I sent my girl yesterday a exciting new thing I want to do with her but didn't tell her what and that I was excited to see her. She came back enthusiastic with emoticons trying to figure out what the exciting thing was but I kept telling her not going to tell you. Then she replies with ''do you need me actually around for that?'' and finally I ask for a day and time and she replies with ''I cant that day'' I say which day are you avaible and she says;

''I hope you don't mind but I want to come back calm from my vacation, Ill will let you know something''

''oh yeah I completely understand that, I feel the same when I come back from a vacation, take all the time you need and I'll hear from you''

She replies immediatley

''Thanks! :) Yeah I come back very late, I'm busy with work also upcoming days so yeah''
''I want to figure out what it is that you want to do with me!''

She keeps texting trying to figure it out and being very curious.
Now I planted a seed, made our last conversation positive and trying to convince her but changed her mood.

She says that she will reach out when shes availble and ofc now I keep the ball in her court, I wont reach out under any circumstances.

But in a couple of days, or maybe even now, she will still miss me, she will still worry if I don't talk to other women, she will still think that I could be banging another one even tonight, I dont have to mention that, let her hamster spin. What I also accomplish is her being curious what the news is, its positive so theres no heavy talk or discussion or arguing, it's flirty and fun and I respected her need for space. That means your mature and indifferent enough to respect her boundaries, feelings, and it actually shows that you care. But it also shows that your indifferent because your cool waiting to hear from her, or not. Because if you stop chasing, it means he doesnt really care if I reach out to him or not, thats what will make her hamster spin.

The solution I chose is ''Don't change her mind, CHANGE HER MOOD'' combined with ''POLITE INDIFFERENCE''. And this is where my friends in succesfull ltrs with amazing women don't screw up.

Instead of arguing (what you SHOULD NEVER DO), or ignoring her, or telling her ''I got other girls in line'', you should reply later, you should give her shorter answers you change her mood by telling her you got something new you want to do with her and make her excited to see you again. If she declines or tells you im busy Ill get back to you later. You don't tell her the PUA sh*t from above.
This all indicates that your bvtthurt, mad, bitter, women let you down more often. It's also not credible because you wanted to see her but when she declined, your mad.

Again you can react like that only if she disrespects you. Being busy or testing you how you will react on that is not disrespect it's a test for you and herself to see if she will miss you or not. Answer with polite indifference!

I gave this women much emotional rollercoasters so its likeley that she will be back.

Ofc if you don't want to put up with it and she's not worth all this for you, then be my guest ignore her text delete her number and find another one. This is for the guys that want to keep her.

One more thing: If you got a daughter that's mad, shes emotional, crying, she doens't want to talk, be around her father for a bit and just caught up in her emotions. But she still loves her father with all her heart, some time will pass and she will come back to him needing a hugg.

Excuse me from my grammer, Im from Europe.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I didn’t comment on the last thread was because it was so long, this is even longer. Can you give a tldr version?

Ultimately, you’re too old and too experienced to be behaving like this mate. This is without reading any of the threads on this women.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I didn’t comment on the last thread was because it was so long, this is even longer. Can you give a tldr version?

Ultimately, you’re too old and too experienced to be behaving like this mate. This is without reading any of the threads on this women.
Read it, it’s actually wisdom mate. I’m trying to be the best version of myself, it’s not even about the women. If she goes she goes, it’s about the next one I invest my time in and I like so I won’t screw up good pvssy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Op: why not post this in your last thread? Why create a new thread to rehash what’s already been beat to death elsewhere?

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the other posters, way too long for me to sift thru, and it doesn't seem to have much wisdom. You'll probably get better responses if you make things more concise.

At least I can recognize this easily....

so I won’t screw up good pvssy.

... you're still putting pvssy on a pedestal, not much wisdom in that.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op: why not post this in your last thread? Why create a new thread to rehash what’s already been beat to death elsewhere?
because I’m sharing some new light on women pulling away. Change her mood not her mind and polite indifference instead of ignoring, and being bvtthurt. It has a positive effect on the woman and also on yourself. I always read red pill stuff that shows not caring and being mad.

instead of ignoring, short answers when she’s not available or doesn’t act like you want you answer with. “Sure take your time, all good I want to see you but i understand that your busy, I’ll hear from you have a good day” shows confidence and respecting her need for space. Ignoring, telling your ex hit you up only indicates that your mad and that her actions have a effect on you. Who cares that she kept me on read for hours because of whatever reason. I didn’t even recognize it in her perception when you answer with polite indifference. That will make her hamster spin and let her react positivley, with red pill answer she will only think your mad.

maxamize the pvssy intake instead of breaking bridges and walking away seeming bvtthurt

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because I’m sharing some new light on women pulling away. Change her mood not her mind and polite indifference instead of ignoring, and being bvtthurt. It has a positive effect on the woman and also on yourself. I always read red pill stuff that shows not caring and being mad.

instead of ignoring, short answers when she’s not available or doesn’t act like you want you answer with. “Sure take your time, all good I want to see you but i understand that your busy, I’ll hear from you have a good day” shows confidence and respecting her need for space. Ignoring, telling your ex hit you up only indicates that your mad and that her actions have a effect on you. Who cares that she kept me on read for hours because of whatever reason. I didn’t even recognize it in her perception when you answer with polite indifference. That will make her hamster spin and let her react positivley, with red pill answer she will only think your mad.

maxamize the pvssy intake instead of breaking bridges and walking away seeming bvtthurt
I don’t even understand the point in all this. But then again, I don’t even see the point of having a “girlfriend” or “LTR” past 25 years old or so, especially one lasting five years. What do you even want with this woman? What’s the point in this association with her if, as she said, you have different aims?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t even understand the point in all this. But then again, I don’t even see the point of having a “girlfriend” or “LTR” past 25 years old or so, especially one lasting five years. What do you even want with this woman? What’s the point in this association with her if, as she said, you have different aims?
keep on having cex? Keep on dating her? Whatever of the two.

Keep her around you. Normal Women tend to make a decision around month 3 - 6 if your ltr potential or not and then she will try to lock you down or break it off. Well the later happens to a lot of us. If you don’t care that you lose her go on ignore her. If you want to keep her warm to come back for hot cex I disagree with red pill ignoring and so and would suggest drawing her back in with changing her mood and being politely indifferent. That doesn’t mean chasing but just not burning Bridges that’s my point!

Glassguy

Reaction score
@TheGambino

I'm not exactly sure what you disagree with me on.....but you asked me for advice and then did the exact opposite and it blew up in your face.

Yet you disagree with me....interesting. It doesn't seem as though you've been given bad advice, you just can't break the over investing thing that you do every time. Until you stop doing the same things wrong over and over, nothing will change. I think you're the last person that will realize that.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In saying this, I recognize I am totally derailing this thread however for this to go unsaid would be crazy but my guy, you are literally the last guy on this forum that should be offering any sort of advice

Im not speculating on the advice you've given here but rather your summary character as a millionaire that struggles to get women, again nothing personal, you seem like a super nice guy; totally unironically.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In saying this, I recognize I am totally derailing this thread however for this to go unsaid would be crazy but my guy, you are literally the last guy on this forum that should be offering any sort of advice

Im not speculating on the advice you've given here but rather your summary character as a millionaire that struggles to get women, again nothing personal, you seem like a super nice guy; totally unironically.
I don’t struggle. I don’t post about women I fck don’t care about or don’t see potential in. I just fvck them and leave them or ignore them all together because I don’t give a sheit about her. I only post about women i do want to keep.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not have a reputation for kissing up (god knows that the Mod's know this better than anyone).

With the above being expressed, I have to call you out on discrediting @Glassguy 's advice. He and I are old-timers on this forum, but rarely if ever cross paths. The reason is because when he offers advice, it's spot on and there's nothing (other than clicking the "like" option) that I can add.

In the past, I've also offered you advice. Evidently, you don't like the advice given. Consequently, you return to the forum with the same problems; wondering why things aren't working out.

Lots of members just quote advice that they've read on a forum or heard on a youtube video. I don't. I speak from actual life experiences. As someone that's been out in the field, it's obvious that GlassGuy and a few others also advise; based on their personal experiences.

Before handing out advice on this forum, you might do better if following some of the previous advice that you've received.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I don't know your situation and could barely read your long a$$ post. I think you need to just internalize frame better and stop analyzing and theorizing. Especially over something like sending and receiving texts.

Just live your life on your terms, internalize being a Lothario and let the chips fall where they may. You can text her when you want to or ignore her but it should be from a place of value, not chess playing. There are too many factors that go into the typical sexual matchup to be worried about this stuff for longer than a few minutes.

My personal view is that whatever chicks in my orbit do or don't do, it's because they're attracted to me on some level, end of story. I get a lot of mileage out of it because they sense it. Any disrespect = good night nurse. Also I keep in mind easy come, easy go. I've got a life to live.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much, your insecurity is a major turn off. You gotta fix this or you will always struggle with women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I do not have a reputation for kissing up (god knows that the Mod's know this better than anyone).

With the above being expressed, I have to call you out on discrediting @Glassguy 's advice. He and I are old-timers on this forum, but rarely if ever cross paths. The reason is because when he offers advice, it's spot on and there's nothing (other than clicking the "like" option) that I can add.

In the past, I've also offered you advice. Evidently, you don't like the advice given. Consequently, you return to the forum with the same problems; wondering why things aren't working out.

Lots of members just quote advice that they've read on a forum or heard on a youtube video. I don't. I speak from actual life experiences. As someone that's been out in the field, it's obvious that GlassGuy and a few others also advise; based on their personal experiences.

Before handing out advice on this forum, you might do better if following some of the previous advice that you've received.
Ive had a lot of personal experience in the dating world. FWBs, plates, LTRs and even married once.

One thing that really stands out to me on this forum is this:

It is really hard, if not impossible, for someone who has such a deep scarcity mindset to learn how to be outcome indifferent. The main reason being they have never had a dating life of abundance due to looks, social skills, finances that supply a means of properly dating, etc.

At the end of the day, the reason they cant get over the hump doesnt matter. They have a very hard time telling people "no" and they ALLOW people to treat them in ways they dont really want to be treated. All very unattractive in a woman's eyes.

But their baseline is how they have always acted. Needy, scarcity, insecure, etc. Little hobbies, weak social circle, unable to be very direct with a women in terms of what they want from her.

It is VERY difficult for someone to change this. I am extremely outgoing and social. I REALLY dont know how to be shy and awkard, because I have never been that way.

Some people are natural born leaders and others are followers. Its just the way it is.

Success with women works the same way. We can tell people and show people how to become more successful, but at the end of the day it takes major change to alter our distinct personalities and that takes work....lots of it. And most people are more comfortable continuing to do the same thing and getting bad results (and b!tching about it) than putting work into themselves to become more successful, not only with women, but in life in general.

We are our own most valuable resource. I dont understand why someone wouldnt want to put the time and effort into improving themselves above all else (education, career, social skills/circle, fitness, finances, etc) but they will turn around and complain when they dont get the same results in life as the person who chooses to improve themeselves daily.

Just my thoughts on this. I am more than happy to help someone who not only wants to learn, but also has the tenacity to apply it to their life.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success with women works the same way. We can tell people and show people how to become more successful, but at the end of the day it takes major change to alter our distinct personalities and that takes work....lots of it. And most people are more comfortable continuing to do the same thing and getting bad results (and b!tching about it) than putting work into themselves to become more successful, not only with women, but in life in general.
Unlike yourself, my youth was not nearly as smooth. Constantly moving around as a kid, meant no foundation and not feeling very acclimated in my settings.

You’re right though. If we don’t like something, it’s up to us to change it. And I did. There’s nothing more rewarding, than being more successful with girls than the folks that once put you down. And laying the type of girl that has the personality of someone in the past that once put you down.

And for those reading, I’m not the sharpest looking guy, the most stylish looking guy, or the wealthiest. Determination and self belief, will get you just as far if not farther.