Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IMHO, These Men deserve a round of applause

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, the link I included opens at the comment section below the actual article I am wanting to share. Know to scroll to the top of the page once the link opens.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247543/600-men-stand-absent-fathers-TX-schools-event.html#comments

After a Facebook post explained that some boys, at a local school, would likely not have a Dad present, for a 'Breakfast with Dads event,' 600 Men showed up in response.

Check out the pictures. More than words can, the pictures convey the gift these Men gave those boys that day.

I am grateful that no young man was left to be alone. Hopefully, for the young men whom it would support and if they felt a match, perhaps an on-going mentorship was created that day.

It is great to see the young men experience support and mentorship from Men who care.

I applaud those Men and their choice to go and be there for those boys that day.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I want to also acknowledge the Dads who wanted to be there with their sons, but whose jobs truly didn't allow them the flexibility. Men working diligently to support their sons/families is always commendable. I applaud them as well.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Damn that's awesome!!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about goddamn time some grown men got recognition simply for doing what grown men are supposed to do.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more inclined to ask where are those men's children? Where are those children's fathers? How did such a sorry state of affairs take place for both generations to the point of this being considered normal at school? And what can be done about it?
I thought it was great that this happened too, but these were the very first thoughts that came to my mind as well. I don’t mean to be cynical or nihilistic, but a lot of times these people do put themselves in that situation and deserve because of how much they try to abuse people.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking sosuave. Rant on and on about male empowerment just to sh!t all over an article about it without a moment's hesitation. Oh and racism. That's about right.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking sosuave. Rant on and on about male empowerment just to sh!t all over an article about it without a moment's hesitation. Oh and racism. That's about right.
No one rants about male empowerment on here other than not being dumb anymore in regards to fake moralistic virtue signaling by the media. It’s about waking up and knowing that everything you see at face value isn’t the whole story.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one rants about male empowerment on here other than not being dumb anymore in regards to fake moralistic virtue signaling by the media. It’s about waking up and taking in everything you see at face value.
As opposed to fake moralistic virtue signaling on a message board complaining about children growing up without father's wisdom instead of going out there and doing something about it...like imparting wisdom on fatherless kids for example.

"Male empowerment" = taking other people's kids to school instead of your own. Bringing up those kids to repeat the same fvcked up thing.
Where does it imply these guys aren't taking their own kids to school every other day? All it says is that they are taking one day to act as a mentor for kids without fathers. If anything it's things like this that will help these fatherless boys not "repeat the same fvcked up thing." Projection?

"Racism" = pointing out that loads of these kids come from black families.
Finally we agree.

Edit: Being nice

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As opposed to fake moralistic virtue signaling on a message board complaining about children growing up without father's wisdom instead of going out there and doing something about it...like imparting wisdom on fatherless kids for example.
All I’m saying is that there’s more behind it than you know. No one is truly altruistic unless they have self-actualized/transcended. Be wary of those who say “it’s not about the money” or “I just like to help people” because most of the time they have secondary motives. The only people who are sincere about it are philanthropists. And those people are much less ‘feeler’ types than most, often times because they’re a lot older than the majority of ‘volunteers’.
Finally we agree.
How is that even remotely racist? I’m sitting down right now, and there is another human being in front of me. Yes, I said it, a human being. Does that make me a misanthrope? He is male. GASP! I am a sexist misandrist too now even though I am male myself! He is eating fries too. But now I am vegetable bigot! Oh my gosh can I get any worse???
9A62CC6C-4EBB-4683-97ED-485CE3354072.jpeg 7CBDB4EF-C532-4F8C-A3B4-E149657BB6B0.png