Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm such a wuss.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I am such a wuss! Why can't I approach women? And better yet, why do I feel stupid if woman reject me, or act like major b*tches? There are things more important than life than women, and yet I'm still afraid of them for some reason. I could go all freaking day making excuses but when it comes down to the point, I just hate approaching woman, because it's so god damn complicated. Of all people, I SHOULDN'T be afraid of woman, I play bass guitar, I go to wrestling conditioning everyday, and I'm in band. Generally, wrestlers are known to be tough, but I'm the polar opposite of that. But man, I just can't approach women, nor people in general, because it's so damn complicated. That's why I don't have friends, and that's why I don't talk to people. Plus there are a lot of shallow assh*les out there too. I also honestly think I have a f*cking mental disease, no matter how much I try to stop being self-conscious, and stop caring I just CAN'T STOP. No matter how many articles I read, no matter how much advice I'm giving, I just can't stop caring about what others are thinking, and I just can't stop being self-conscious. I don't know, maybe I should just give up on woman, give up on ever having "real" friends, and just give up on being that guy I want to be. I would ask for advice on how to overcome this, but truthfully, I've already been giving enough advice, and I think I'm beyond help. And if I do continue to approach girls, and they act like b*tches to me, or laugh at me, I'll be like "F*ck you b*tch, it's your loss. Meanwhile, I'll find a girl who isn't a shallow b*tch.". Girls rejecting me is fine, but I honestly cannot stand those girls who don't give you a f*cking chance. I guess I'm a little shallow myself assuming that every girl I approach is going to be a shallow no interest showing b*tch.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice anyone will ever give you is:

"If life is a biatch, go slap it in the face"

That means: GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE, GROW SOME BALLS AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Man, I am such a wuss! Why can't I approach women?
Because, like you said, your a wuss. Reach down your pants real quick, you feel those, those are balls my friend! Use them!

And better yet, why do I feel stupid if woman reject me, or act like major b*tches? There are things more important than life than women, and yet I'm still afraid of them for some reason.
Everyone is afraid of approaching, but once again you must man up and just do it, trust me its worth it.:up:

I could go all freaking day making excuses but when it comes down to the point, I just hate approaching woman, because it's so god damn complicated.
Its not complicated, your making it complicated.

That's why I don't have friends, and that's why I don't talk to people. Plus there are a lot of shallow assh*les out there too.
Now come on, your telling me you have no friends because its too hard to approach. HAHA, dude, its very easy to become friends with guys and even girl, no DJ tactics are needed, all you need is a simple "hi!"

I also honestly think I have a f*cking mental disease, no matter how much I try to stop being self-conscious, and stop caring I just CAN'T STOP. No matter how many articles I read, no matter how much advice I'm giving, I just can't stop caring about what others are thinking, and I just can't stop being self-conscious.
Dude, everyone is self-conscious, just do the best you can do and focus more on your positives than your negatives. Girls will pick up your positive or negative vibes, so just try to keep the positive ones only. You say your a musician and an athlete, im sure there must be something you are particulary proud off. Try to frame that event in your mind and build your confidence off it.

Hope this helped, it took me some time to type it, but i really am pulling for you to finally get out of that gutter. Please go out, have some fun, meet some new people, and try to live a better life.:up: