Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm "Skinny Fat"

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here's the deal. I used to be quite overweight... then I went on a diet when I basically starved myself. Now with my clothes on I look good but with my shirt off it's bad. I'm all flabby and ****. If I run my pecs and abs (fat around it) are bouncing all over the place and I just look like ****. I tried low carb... I tried almost everything from Diesel's cutting program and have done it for 2 months with minimul results. What the hell should I do guys?

Thanks

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta hit the weights hard. What you did was really bad for your body... i know becuase i did the same thing.

When we starved ourselves.. yes, we lost fat... but we also lost a lot of muscle...

So no cutting plan will work that effectively now becuase you body cannot afford to lose much more body mass. So you need to start lifting weights and eating lots. Do a bulk cycle...

You will then be ready for a cutting cycle.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am lifting heavy now... and I do definitely have some muscle again... I can feel it. I just can't see it because it's covered by layers of fat.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about that now, like m said, just start bulking first. (read the bulking guide)