Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm sick of this - rant incoming

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the end of the day, this is what you have to keep in mind.

it's a formula. yeah you could go out and date now . you can YOLO. but you can YOLO a hell of a lot better once you maximize your value. and right now your value is not maximized.

it's a fien line. the women i was able to date when i was 19 aren't the same women i was able to date when i was 24 when i met my wife. my would would not look at me twice when i was 19. while i am crazy about my wife dont' get me wrong, if i left today the women that i can get now... are slightly better probalby then what she is. now my wife is hot and we both love horse racing and we both have interests and we just click so i think i found the perfect balance between waiting and dating.

dating for men is like playing who wants to be a millionaire. do you really want to date now and fall in love with a woman that you know in 5 years you can do much better than? do you want to risk it all and try to get to the very top and possibly lose everything? you got to know when to cash out.;; you aren't at cash out stage yet.

when i decided to settle down, i was at a stage where the women weren't going to get very much hotter than what she is and i had been working my ass off for half a decade. like, is there REALLY a big difference between 250k and a million dollars at the end of the day? what would you do with a million dollars that you can't do with 250k? There are 2 things, besides an american pharaoh yearling lol that i want. a house in malibu on PCH and a nice sailboat. I can buy a nice sailboat with 250k. i can't buy a house on PCH with a million dollars. so what's the point in holding out for it?

don't go out and get used to dating YOLO 6s and 7's when with a little patience and timing you can have women who have their **** together 8's banging down your door cause you will **** around and catch feelings or a baby with that YOLO6 in a heartbeat

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idont think the op is mad or even thinking of changing the way he lives I think he is smart enough to know his doing right

I think his frustrated because women grown women do not see the value in a financially responsible man. A man should not have to live fiscally irresponsibly to have female companionship

The guy above said do what others are unwilling to do now so u can live how others cant later.

Im here to tell u women don't give a flying duck about or sacrificing or how hard u work. Not at 20, 40 not at 80

You just have to work past that. My wife lived on 3 different continents, dated, traveled basically lived like a spoiled rotten European white girl in her 20s. I worked. My ass off. My wife still likes to travel, still drives a convertible mercedes, we have 2 kids and our house is still really too big and shed move tomorrows if I asked her.bit once in 9 years has the answer to hey lets do something that costs money has the answer been no lol. She just is content not spending money and that's the best u can hope for. She and every other woman on earth will tell u they appricate what u do and how hard u work. They appricate the life style

Im ur age. The older u get the more money matters but just don't give it away. Give been approached by women in the last 6 months that are light years above my pay grade and Im good looking. I assure u, keep it up. MaKE sure u get out the house once a week, they will come. Laugh now at how guys think u can't get laid as u get older. Just take care of your ****
That sounds depressing and terrifying AF. Same boat working, should have been born rich not handsome.