Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm planning to break up with my gf today after work

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, I don't think you stick with a woman just because "she treats you good".................I could probably find a million girls who will treat me good, but that doesn't mean that they are the one.

I think you have done the right thing, because there is no point in prolonging your own misery.. You have to do what makes you happy, and if for some reason you guys belong together then some time apart may show this to ya.

I support your move and I think you did with dignity......carry on.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She and I are meeting in 20 minutes to return belongings to one another and she apparently has a gift she wants to give me. She texted me today saying "Im sorry babe this is harder than i thought. I miss u. Love u 2 more than ul ever kno."

I was miserable in the last part of our relationship. The spark was gone. I think kingwilliam hit the nail on the head.

As for those who are thinking this was a foolish move and that there won't be another woman like her perhaps you are right perhaps you are not.

I truly believe I am doing both of us a favor by ending it now. Thank you to all the members here for their support, advice and wisdom.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Commander Charm,

Walk the path you have chosen with your head held HIGH, soldier. If you KNOW that your decision didn't come from a place of maliciousness or malevolence------then carry NO guilt with you.

Because I believe if Shakespeare were a DJ here, he would have given you THE BEST advice when he wrote THIS line:

"To thine OWN SELF, be true."

Peace...one day.