Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not sure how I feel about this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On New Year's Eve, a bunch of my friends and I went out in the woods to party. Every one was drinking or getting high except my sister and I. Anyway, my friend's cousin was there and she was drunk. I'm mean she was actually slurring her speech. Through things she said and things that people there told me later on, I found out that she's had a crush on me for like 7 years. After that night it just so happened that her and I both ended up working with her cousin for four days painting houses. This whole time we've both flirted with each other, her more than me.

Now there are several things that I like about her, but there are some things that I don't like about her. For starters she is a pothead, not that I'm against weed, but I really couldn't see a future with a pothead. Second, she has dropped out of high school, been to alternative school, and has been arrested before for shoplifting from Wal-mart. That also doesn't sound like someone I could have a future with. Third, I think she has self-esteem issues because she brags a lot. I mean A LOT. Last, my mom and dad don't really approve of her. My mom told me it was my decision to make, but she didn't look happy about it. My dad hasn't said anything but I can still tell. My parents approval is important to me.

Now this may seem like an easy decision to you guys, but there is more to it. It takes me awhile to loosen up around girls, but I'm not nervous at all with her. Also, I'm a virgin. At first it was a religious thing, but that's changed over time. Now, I know I could have sex with this girl, and my friends keep urging me to because they've been trying to get me laid forever :p.

Now here is basically the problem to me. I really want to date her, but at the same time I don't. Above anything else I want to sleep with her, but since she's had a crush on me for 7 years I think it would really hurt her and I don't want to do that. Her cousin tells me she probably wouldn't care, but I'm not so sure. The reason the sex thing is so important is because being a virgin is really what makes me so nervous around girls. It makes me feel like a child compared to everyone else and I keep thinking that if I just get it over with I'll be a new man.

I really have no idea what to do and my friends aren't really much help. I was just wondering if you guys might have tips or suggestions that might help me make the right choice. By the way I know that this whole situation probably sounds pretty stupid and childish to most of you, but I don't really know who else to ask, so please bear with me.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity over 12 years ago, I don't miss it. You said you were scared, that's my take on it.

As for the girl and YOUR virginity, something I wouldn't ever take away looking back now. I would let you give it to me, well, ah ****, caught myself in a bit of trouble there eh, shut up, or you won't live to see the sun shining through the morning in whatever sh!tbrick house you live in the morning! Just messing with ya, I gave it away, openly, and willingly, to somebody who I had some of the first honest sexual feelings for. I am lucky she wasn't decieving me though, I wasn't wearing a condom, she wasn't a virgin though, and that didn't bother me neither.

What I said so far is my opinion. Man up now, I did, it's your turn... ask us a question.

NOBODY better respond to this thread, stop thinking stupid, and ignore the bad english there, I want Epic to learn a few more lessons, he's smart. Don't make him stupid.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I have to make a donation, so you guys can stop wasting my time with that ****ing error message? How many threads are made on the subject, how lond does it take to fix it, and WHEN THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US THAT YOU ONLY MENTION IT TO ALAN, and tell us what the real problem is, so we can possibly help?

*presses report post to moderator* you guys are hiding something from us, and I think it is making more people suffer, by not letting us help you out. There's tons of nerds on this site, ONE of them HAS to know how to fix your problem. I used to regular another site, I can dig up and make it worth both of your while to fix the problem, I'm sure many other people on this site would appreciate the problem going away. Yes IT IS a problem, so I AM reporting for a reason, it's still there isn't it?

Are you guys also lying to us? It says an email has been dispatched, does it dispatch only the first time? You guys got this message 6 months ago, and wrote it off as a one time deal or some stupid BS? Stop wasting my time, and I WILL stop wasting yours.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am scared a little bit I guess. I'm just not sure what to expect from her mostly. What if she's more attached afterward than I am. I mean she's liked me for 7 years. I'm really just afraid of her getting angry and possibly telling everybody because she has a big mouth. What if I perform badly the first time and she tells everyone? That would suck.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you hurt her, for no reason, she will hurt you in return, for no reason. I say no reason, because right now you won't understand. You won't hurt hurt her if you stay the pansy ass and never take a chance, she won't hurt you if you take the chance, and don't hurt her. You won't ever learn, if you don't take the chance.

Tell yourself your going to STOP lying to yourself, thats step one, denial. By the book, I am just getting over that now, I don't know what step two is, so I am lost on my process of becoming better. You on the other hand are denying, or lying, to yourself, that you might hurt her. ARE you going to hurt her? You might, if you DON'T hurt her, and she believes you did, tell her she is wrong, don't HURT anybody for no reason at all.

Somebody's proably got word for word what you are afraid of on this site, go back and don't tell them you are a virgin, get angry about it.

Make a new thread, and tell everybody that you want to have sex with this girl, but you are afraid of her getting too attached to you, and if you don't return her love, she will tell everybody you sucked ass in bed. That's what it REALLY boils down to? I hope so, I don't want to be an interrrogator, I hate the job, I've lost too many girls because I asked too many of the wrong questions and just got annoying to them.

I know your problem, in my own words now, I have no experience with it, since I was never afraid of a girl hurting me with words. So I have experience in what you don't want to think right now, I am screwed in the head and crazy, as a warning, you should have noticed from my first thread, if you still aren't listening to my warning by now, read on.

If you don't want her to get too attached to you, just be a screw up, remember how to lose a guy in ten days? Act like the guy in that movie, act like barney from the simpsons or the kids show, act like somebody you really don't like, and tell them your doing it, because you are afraid. Don't lie to her, or you ARE hurting her, that's my secret to getting girls into bed, never lying to them. Once we are in bed, I tell her what I want, she says be quiet, I just do whatever until she starts to make the squealing sounds, if the sounds keep going because of what I'm doing, I tell her to fix it, I don't know how, and she does... ABC I keep her happy, she keeps me happy, no comlaints allowed outside of the bedroom, especially if she does anything REALLY kinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.