Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not a toy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't understand before, Dr. P, with what you were saying about a woman taking on a man's mindset. This statement is by no means sexist, which what I previously though. A de-masculate man is not something a true woman desires. A indecissive man is not something a true woman wants. A man who is cowardly is not something a woman needs. So in many ways a true man who knows what it takes doesn't desire, want or have a need for a woman who has gone against her nature.

I didn't understand that question you asked people a while back; "virgins are much happier than people who aren't virgins". There's a good reason. Your sexual essence is priceless and once it's missused it's hard to recover. That's why we're always looking for the next person to dip in, to fill that gap.

People I urge you. Those who can fvck without consequences if you play with a woman's heart - if you take only her body when she is much much more - YOU are the perverse ones! You as men who are suppose to be responsible and guides have become wolves and will corrupt an innocent woman, turning her into a *****. That is a heavy price to pay and may the grave of that woman's true femininity rest on your conscience.

I think that's why I'll always resent my ex's ex boyfriend. The fool. Nice guy, but he's just as confused.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
...They become impressionable with the fact that they can have "free love" without something pure being taken from them.

Last Man Standing said:
Yes, you hit a soft spot in me!!! I had to read that a few times and it made an impression on me - this is a very deep statement you made for those of us "in the know"!!!

Oooooooh, I wish I didn't have soooo much to drink so that I can answer this fully!

Yes, something is taken away - something very special - something innate - deeply rooted in their being - it is a very deep connection to their womanhood!! Yes, they lose their innocence and thus their femininity when they start horing!!!!!

As I mentioned in my prior posts - "free love" is a homo/hor/feminist jargon!!! It is not free – once the woman chooses to be a hor she loses her innocence and thus her femininity!!!!! This is the purity that you speak of – the purity of the female essence!!!!!!

Once she has corrupted herself she has become a male in her thinking and her actions - and thus a perversion and deviation from her original state as a female and thus is no longer complementary to the male nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is why I say “Say ‘No’ to hos!!!!!” Because they have become masculine and thus are no longer befitting to the male psyche or being!!
Thunder, did you miscontrue my message? it is the female that corrupts her essence based on her free will to hor -- men are suppose to pursue women and are not being corrupt for doing so!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, however I think a man who is mature and takes control of a guidless female when she is young (whether it be from a lack of a male figure like a father, feminazi conditioning, etc.) has alot to do with her losing her female essence.

Dr. P, you can't tell me that a young girl, who finds someone who she thinks is superman (when in actuallity the guy is a total manipulator, and creates a false image of himself), who thinks this guy is strong and experienced won't be infuluenced to his chams and become corrupt once he has his way with her. Why do you think so many women who have been raped become strippers, prostitues or just plain *****s? Many women will put their trust in a man who they think "love", give them their bodies out of TRUST and then get rolled on. They become damaged and abused.

Many women at first don't give themselves to men unless they think they are sure this guy is "the one". They are influenced, seduced and are broken afterwards. This I think is what makes many *****s. Other *****s adopt the femninist mindset and fvck whoever whenever. I think there are many ways a woman becomes a ***** and I do think that irresponsible men, who really aren't men, have alot to do with it. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThunderMaverick
The mantra flying around is: "Keeping on fvcking until you find a keeper".

This attitude is what causes most of us to lose a huge part of our souls. Half of ourselves are gone to someone we've invested so much in. We walk around half empty looking desparately for someone who's going provide that other half. Hence, complimentary natures, as you said LMS. Certain parts that a complementary between man and woman are used in such corrupt ways. We give in for the wrong reasons and when we do we get confused, upset and of course what is the best way to get over someone? By getting on top of someone! However we try to fill that need with something meaningless, expecting nirvana. It's a risk giving up a part of you so intimate only to have it not be returned when things go wrong. Our attitude is to NEXT, give up when you're bored (when YOU think you've had enough) use until it's no longer useful.

It's a vicious cycle that won't end unless people wise up and understand that none of us are perfect. The more you try to look for "the one", the more you get lost. You're caught up in being in love without knowing what love truly is. Think about it. For those who's parents are still together; is it just luck that generations before us toughed it out through troubling times and not abandon each other just beacause there were "better options"? They believed in each other. They both knew what each one was assigned to do and they did it.

With divorce rates so high and premarital sex so rampant we're still seaching for love? Hahahahaha. This mentality is a joke. How can you possibly believe this when you don't even believe in yourself or your partner? How can you believe this without having hope for your own future? You worry, you fvck, you move on. We are a generation of quitters. So fine. Keep quitting. Me, and I know most people here won't quit. I've gone half way when it came to quitting. We'll be careful. We'll be sure. We won't let a person who doesn't deserve us have half of us.

Me personally, I won't fvck someone I'm not in love with. Not anymore. "But "TM", you say "how will you know you guys are compatable if you don't have sex?! You got to have good sex for the marrage to be good!"

Absolutely wrong. It's not sex that keeps a healthy couple together. It's chemistry. Sexual chemistry happens OUTSIDE of the bedroom. Without penetration. Strong physical chemistry is what LEADS to the bedroom not, after sex. Without chemistry there would be no reason to take your partner into the bedroom. Chemistry, trust and understanding is what makes GOOD SEX. Experience-shmerience. I was a virgin who rocked my exs world. I was the best she ever had. I payed attention to detail. I cherished her body. I listened to her, but I took control. Even a day before the breakup she said the sex was excellent and that confused her a bit.

So gentlemen, as a man who knows what he wants out of life and won't quit when he gets it, I would like to make an announcement!

I'm becoming a virgin again!

"But TM, you can't do that! You already had..." *slaps you on the mouth*

I'm becoming a virgin again! =D
It sounds like you've focused your life around girls.

Why can't you accept that people don't need love anymore? People live their own lives, achieve their own dreams, and don't need a partner for their whole life.

Live your own life, do your own things, and have fun with girls as they come and go. You can't change them, only yourself.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to find anyone at this point in my life right now. Like I said, (and this is JUST me!) I can't just fvck someone without my mind spirit and heart being attatched. In my opinion I think that's healthy. Isn't the physical aspect suppose to make you and your partner closer?

For me personally, it's not a good time to be with anyone. I'm just telling you how much more careful I will be next time. Also, I don't want to change anyone. I want to find someone who believes what I believe. I want someone who reflects my own values. Isn't that the only way a relationship could work?

Reaction score
So you are looking for someone to marry?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what it looks like.

To boil it down like that, I suppose I'm not looking to marry yet, if ever. I can't see a working relationship in my future with my current philosophies.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, yes I'm looking for someone to marry. Let's not say looking at this point. I don't want or need anyone at this point. Not anymore. When I become a stronger man then maybe.

Blue, what are you current philosophies? You just don't want to be in a relationship?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't just fvck someone without my mind spirit and heart being attatched.
This is where we are different. I don't need that spiritual connection with a girl, to bone her.

On the other hand, I'm the same as you in that I'm not "looking for someone" in my life. I can't say as I've ever had that mindset of "I really want a girlfriend" or I "need a girlfriend". I know I'm young, but almost all of my friends are the type of guy that settles down with the first girl they find, and stay with them until she dumps him. Not saying that they are AFCs(which they likely are), but they live their lives around their girlfriend.

I believe that your life should always be full, and never need a girl to fill some void.

edit: my philosophies are pretty selfish...Essentially that my life has no meaning but what I give it. that life was meant for having fun, nothing more. That no matter how much we accomplish in life, its all just a moment in a milliion years and doesn't have any significance. to chase my dreams and have fun. and that I really honestly don't need a maritial relationship to be happy; if I do feel I need a relationship like that, I'll know that MY life isn't full enough, and that I should make something more of it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Next time I hurt a woman, I'll take the woman approach and say she deserved it and give some cosmic b.s. answer why. Women do it all the time. Fvck first! RATIONALIZE LATER! ?

Why do you need to give any reason at all?

Sorry you got hurt, but being a whiny b1tch is not the answer.

oranges

Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
if I do feel I need a relationship like that, I'll know that MY life isn't full enough, and that I should make something more of it.
What if you want a relationship like that, not need one?

Nobody ever needs much, they might think they do, most just want things

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Why do you need to give any reason at all?

Sorry you got hurt, but being a whiny b1tch is not the answer.
Is this the second time in this post that I had to point out that that quote was made out of pure sarcasm? Man I want to call you names, but I'm being nice. Next time read harder and try harder to comprehend the message I'm giving.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be really mysoginistic like me and enjoy the ride.

Seriously, I find women so inferior to men in almost every way that my boners are what stop me from talking to them altogether.

Don't get me wrong, there are some amazing girls out there. The problem is, the majority are just so despicable. Every psychological problem wrapped into a box.

What's ironic is that men make them that way, to be honest. You have chicks that cheat because the dudes they date are total pansies. And you have chicks that put up ***** shields because dudes with no game make a fool of themselves. Just don't be that person.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sexist, as far as believing that man and women are not equal. (Not a bad thing, a GREAT thing!) But not a mysogonist. I don't dissrespect women or choose to get back at them. I'm just trying my best to set a good example and be the best I can be. From that, I'm sure I can a great woman.

I think you're totally right about woman being influenced to do bad things by men. That's what they look for in a man: leadership. Even if a dude does bad sh!t an impressionable woman will follow. When she finally finds out that following this idiot wasn't such a good idea, she's damaged goods. That's when well meaning men have to watch out. Hooo boy. -__-

Give a hand to all the missguided immature men out there who don't know how to be leaders.