Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm back!! haha

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was wondering what you guys thought of this. I met this chick on myspace that I've seen in my store before and have been talking to her for a couple of days on myspace. She's recently divorced and is 33 yrs old. Well yesterday i ask her what she's doin sat night. She says she has no plans and tells me she's going out with some girls and gives me her phone# and tells me to call her so we can meet up. So last night i text her and ask her where she's at and she tells me at some local place (small town) so I tell her I'll try and make it up there. But for one, I didn't have a wingy cause he bailed on me and two, I really didn't feel like walking in there by myself.

But then she sends me a text that says: "I have a guy friend with me from Panama. He doesn't know anyone. I would like to go out w ya when I'm alone. If u want. I wouldn't mind seeing u."

Not sure what that means?? I texted her back and told her that was fine, maybe we can do lunch next week. She texted me back,.."Sounds GREAT!! Call me"

What do u guys think. Should I pursue??

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PTC said:
What do u guys think. Should I pursue??
Absolutely, she seems open to the idea of meeting you just one on one which is always a good thing.

Although the "male friend from Panama who doesn't know anyone but her" kinda strike me as an odd ball story. But whatever, it hasn't been a problem yet.

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Absolutely, she seems open to the idea of meeting you just one on one which is always a good thing.

Although the "male friend from Panama who doesn't know anyone but her" kinda strike me as an odd ball story. But whatever, it hasn't been a problem yet.

Well shes a realtor and I think she was just babysitting. She's ben kinda flirty in her myspace messages and has been telling me all about herself. I'm gonna call her fvck it. She pretty hot, at least an 8 or a 9 in my eyes!!Now if i can just remember that red flag list! :nervous: