Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm at a loss...

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I have to suck it up and keep going but godd@mn man. I Literally have 8s, 9s and occasional 10s throwing themselves at me because of my looks but my game is f$&king horrible and I'm not improving. I've been reading this material for years but for some reason it doesn't stick. I can f$(k 5s and 6s all day long but theyre **** in bed, and these are not the women I want to mess with. I am seriously at a loss.

Yes I am venting. Yes I am whining but this **** is about to hit a breaking point. I can go all out and try harder but at that point chasing after 9s and 10s would damn near consume my life and I don't know if it would be worth it.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is not adding up here. What exactly are you struggling with? Is it keeping them engaged in conversation? Getting them to show up for a date? Getting them back to your place? Last minute resistence? Them ghosting after sex? What exactly is happening with the 8s, 9s and 10s?

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have battled with depression and anxiety for a long time. I've pretty much gotten it under control. My frame is okish. Eye contact is great. My main problems come in on the social aspect. In social situations whether it be one on one or with a group, It's like my brain overheats, I get confused and jumbled and I can't be smooth, ****y and funny, witty all of that. It kills it everytime for me. I need to find some help but I don't know where I can go or whom I can talk to about it.

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in the same fvcking boat bro. Looks are top notch, hot by most standards but when it comes to talking to hot girls i would either freeze or just mumble some dumb shvit. What i came to realise is that when i engange with a girl more than once and im certain she likes me, my brain would start to function again and i could be ****y and funny, then during a relationship would turn into a beta because "If she leaves i will never get a hotter girl". After some solid introspecting i understood that i no matter how good i looked now, i had low self esteem because i was a fattie kid so whenever a girl liked me i thought she was messing with me.

It took a hell of a long time, and make no mistake about it, it will take time for you too that i realised they aren't better than me. If i see them as a 9, you can bet your arse they see me as a 9 too. I internalized that, i improved upon that. I'm nowhere near a finish product but i am way better compared to where i started. Face your demons trutfully and you will get better. Practice social interacting with whomever, if you say something dumb so be it accept it and keep on talking until you totally overcome it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading this material for years but for some reason it doesn't stick.
You don't get better by reading. You get better by practicing.

Just like anything else, start small and work your way up. Game 5's and 6's until it's easy, then move up to 6's and 7's etc.

Give yourself a couple of years. That's how long it takes.

People have no problems understanding learning a foreign language, an instrument, a sport, a skill, take time.

But for some reason people think they can read the internet and then get good at gaming women.

Skill like anything else. Treat it like one.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I have to suck it up and keep going but godd@mn man. I Literally have 8s, 9s and occasional 10s throwing themselves at me because of my looks but my game is f$&king horrible and I'm not improving. I've been reading this material for years but for some reason it doesn't stick. I can f$(k 5s and 6s all day long but theyre **** in bed, and these are not the women I want to mess with. I am seriously at a loss.

Yes I am venting. Yes I am whining but this **** is about to hit a breaking point. I can go all out and try harder but at that point chasing after 9s and 10s would damn near consume my life and I don't know if it would be worth it.
Ok let me understand this...you have super hot chicks "throwing themselves at you" and you dont know what to do?

I call BS...if you had these chicks throwing themselves at you as you say, you wouldnt be able to screw up because you would be banging them within the first few hours. If they are "throwing themselves at you" it means they want to fvck you, so anything you do to move in that direction they will eagerly follow...

This is completely incongruent with how women act if they are "hot" for a guy. For that reason I dont believe any of it. Maybe you can pass that off on other people and they'll buy it but that story smells really fishy to me.

You dont need "game" to bang hot chicks if they want to fvck you...you simply have to lead them in that direction. Game only comes into play in this situation once you are in a relationship or at least dating for a while.

So 1 of 3 things is happening(or possibly more than 1 of these):

1) You are overstating your looks

2) The women aren't "throwing themselves at you", its simply how you perceive the interaction...quite wrongly if this is the case

3) You are straight up lying.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple points.
Assuming what you are saying is true.

-Hot girls usually suck in bed.

-Most of this game stuff doesn't work.
If they already are attracted to you just be yourself.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple points.
Assuming what you are saying is true.

-Hot girls usually suck in bed.

-Most of this game stuff doesn't work.
If they already are attracted to you just be yourself.
C'mon cola...does this sound like what would happen with a highly interested woman...especially when its cause they think a guy is super hot??

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon cola...does this sound like what would happen with a highly interested woman...especially when its cause they think a guy is super hot??
No my friend Marmel, it does not. Which Is why I said "assuming what you are saying is true".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get better by reading. You get better by practicing.

Just like anything else, start small and work your way up. Game 5's and 6's until it's easy, then move up to 6's and 7's etc.

Give yourself a couple of years. That's how long it takes.

People have no problems understanding learning a foreign language, an instrument, a sport, a skill, take time.

But for some reason people think they can read the internet and then get good at gaming women.

Skill like anything else. Treat it like one.
This.

You cannot effectively "game" 9s and 10s without much field experience of "gaming" 9s and 10s successfully.

I'm top notch looks too, but I'm also seasoned in the 9/10 club. Last night, I went on a first date with a 9, 15 years my junior. I Opened her up, fed her "needs," embraced her business passions which were similar to mine. She got real close, pupils dilated, smiling ear to ear, exaggeratedly laughing--all the characteristics an outsider would deem high IL.

I go for the kiss ... rejected. I'm unphased.

Take her to another venue, go for the kiss again. Rejected. I'm unphased.

I give her a ride to her destination, go for the kiss again ... rejected. I'm unphased.

I'm seeing her tonight, scheduled directly before my last kiss attempt .. and will likely bang her this or next date. Scenarios similar to the above play out in more than 50% of 9s/10s on my first dates.

The bottomline is you need strong inner "game" to be this unaffected, and it comes with practice and success. Most guys will get blown out after a kiss rejection. Most guys will tell you that your looks aren't strong enough, your game is weak, or she has low IL. Most guys don't truly understand social dynamics and psychology .. what we call "game."

Continue practicing ... and succeeding, and you will get there.

Reaction score
This.

You cannot effectively "game" 9s and 10s without much field experience of "gaming" 9s and 10s successfully.

I'm top notch looks too, but I'm also seasoned in the 9/10 club. Last night, I went on a first date with a 9, 15 years my junior. I Opened her up, fed her "needs," embraced her business passions which were similar to mine. She got real close, pupils dilated, smiling ear to ear, exaggeratedly laughing--all the characteristics an outsider would deem high IL.

I give her a ride to her destination, go for the kiss again ... rejected. I'm unphased.

I'm seeing her tonight, scheduled directly before my last kiss attempt .. and will likely bang her this or next date. Scenarios similar to the above play out in more than 50% of 9s/10s on my first dates.

The bottomline is you need strong inner "game" to be this unaffected, and it comes with practice and success. Most guys will get blown out after a kiss rejection. Most guys will tell you that your looks aren't strong enough, your game is weak, or she has low IL. Most guys don't truly understand social dynamics and psychology .. what we call "game."

Why do they go out with you? What do you do for a living? What makes you high status? And what value do you have to offer them?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

How does game come into play at all if these women are literally "throwing themselves at him"? All he has to do is lead them towards sex and they will follow.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does game come into play at all if these women are literally "throwing themselves at him"? All he has to do is lead them towards sex and they will follow.
9s/10s don't throw themselves at men (unless A-Celebrity status, but even then). They don't need to.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me understand this...you have super hot chicks "throwing themselves at you" and you dont know what to do?

I call BS...if you had these chicks throwing themselves at you as you say, you wouldnt be able to screw up because you would be banging them within the first few hours. If they are "throwing themselves at you" it means they want to fvck you, so anything you do to move in that direction they will eagerly follow...

This is completely incongruent with how women act if they are "hot" for a guy. For that reason I dont believe any of it. Maybe you can pass that off on other people and they'll buy it but that story smells really fishy to me.

You dont need "game" to bang hot chicks if they want to fvck you...you simply have to lead them in that direction. Game only comes into play in this situation once you are in a relationship or at least dating for a while.

So 1 of 3 things is happening(or possibly more than 1 of these):

1) You are overstating your looks

2) The women aren't "throwing themselves at you", its simply how you perceive the interaction...quite wrongly if this is the case

3) You are straight up lying.
Throwing themselves is probably too strong a phrase but they do put themselves in my line of sight. I get business cards with cell numbers on them. They ask others about me etc. 1 instagram model , one on modelmayhem. I catch groups of girls staring at me etc. Doesnt matter though. I just cant seem to not **** it up somehow when it comes to talking to them...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing themselves is probably too strong a phrase but they do put themselves in my line of sight. I get business cards with cell numbers on them. They ask others about me etc. 1 instagram model , one on modelmayhem. I catch groups of girls staring at me etc. Doesnt matter though. I just cant seem to not **** it up somehow when it comes to talking to them...
Start making the conversations sexual. Problem solved. Accuse them of looking at you like you are a giant piece of meat and they are a hungry lionness on the prowl and give them a smirk. See them squirm and you getting laid at record rates if this is true.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

I read the rest of the thread, so my earlier question is answered.

But if anxiety and keeping conversations going is a problem, try not to work groups if you don't have to. See if you can catch one of them alone, or slightly away from her friends and talk to her. You probably will do much better one on one. It's less "multitasking" and "brain overheating."

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This.

All 9's and 10's are not created equal.

Women look at you a certain way when they are horny and ready for action. When you can't pick up on that.. you get your advances rejected more. The whole "I don't want him to think I'm a wh0re" thing happens with women who are 7's and below. As well as women over 30.

A HOT 9 or 10 in her 20's is looking to see how much dumb sh*t you do and how far you will degrade yourself to get into her pants because she can sense your thirst.

When you don't come off thirsty, they pick up on it and sex happens pretty fast. Just this weekend I went out in one of the "younger" areas of my city and took home a HOT 23 year old. I opened by asking her where she got her fake ID. Implying she was really in High School. Then I asked her if she likes excitement or if she is one of those boring girls who just go out to be "scene". She said she likes excitement, so I told her she is talking to the right man. Then I grabbed her ass.

The funniest part is the only reason I approach her is because she was being friendly with this nerdy goof who was around her age. If she was giving that the time of day, I knew she would be easy to f*ck.

But a kiss rejection is very similar to throwing a ball at someone who has their hands down. Too eager. You are supposed to wait for the eye contact and the reached out hands before throwing the ball. Most guys don't know what that looks like.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urbanyst said:
Women look at you a certain way when they are horny and ready for action. When you can't pick up on that.. you get your advances rejected more. The whole "I don't want him to think I'm a wh0re" thing happens with women who are 7's and below. As well as women over 30.

A HOT 9 or 10 in her 20's is looking to see how much dumb sh*t you do and how far you will degrade yourself to get into her pants because she can sense your thirst.

When you don't come off thirsty, they pick up on it and sex happens pretty fast. Just this weekend I went out in one of the "younger" areas of my city and took home a HOT 23 year old. I opened by asking her where she got her fake ID. Implying she was really in High School. Then I asked her if she likes excitement or if she is one of those boring girls who just go out to be "scene". She said she likes excitement, so I told her she is talking to the right man. Then I grabbed her ass.

The funniest part is the only reason I approach her is because she was being friendly with this nerdy goof who was around her age. If she was giving that the time of day, I knew she would be easy to f*ck.

But a kiss rejection is very similar to throwing a ball at someone who has their hands down. Too eager. You are supposed to wait for the eye contact and the reached out hands before throwing the ball. Most guys don't know what that looks like.
Yup. I used to think this way 10 years ago and applied it as a universal concept to all women. Hundreds of women (with multiple backgrounds) later, my understanding of Escalation developed more fluidly. Some women (especially recently immigrated Eastern European and certain Russian and Asians from the -Stan countries among the most beautiful in the world) are cultured and socially-refined and -conditioned differently than American women. To escalate these types (quickly) requires a different toolbox, one which includes escalating beyond their culturally-conditioned and -accepted comfort to release them from their prison.

Know your audience, and what works Most effectively.