Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll be gone in 24 hours.

Grewd leaves, yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Gay

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, this site is light-years ahead of where it was 10 years or so ago when many were idolizing Mystery and a few people like myself that called it "clown game" we're attacked..
I agree with this actually. This forum goes through different phases and is in a nearly constant state of change.
If anyone wants to leave here or say it's a waste of time, that's fine. But to say "it isn't what it used to be", I don't quite buy that, even though people always say it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with this actually. This forum goes through different phases and is in a nearly constant state of change.
If anyone wants to leave here or say it's a waste of time, that's fine. But to say "it isn't what it used to be", I don't quite buy that, even though people always say it.
I get my fair share of PMs from members threatening to leave. Usually it's after being sent a warning for behavior. I never like to see any member leave in that way, but we are men here. Hate to see you go, but don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. If you want a room full of people trying to talk you out of putting a bullet in your head, this isn't the place. Try your local suicide hotline and find such a group.