Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll be gone in 24 hours.

Grewd leaves, yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Gay

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Serenity

Reaction score
No, this isn't a suicide letter (is for my forum account though).

In 24 hours I'll change the e-mail associated to this account to a temporary self-destructing e-mail, I'll also change my password to a random string of symbols I'll never remember. I'll basically brick my account, a mod might also ban me just to be sure, you have my consent.

So why? This place isn't what it used to be and I should never return here, it's a waste of time. I needed this place as a crutch a few years back, but I can stand on my own now. I can't provide anything that hasn't been regurgitated a billion times over here, so I don't really have a reason to stay.

I'll make a poll, although I'll still leave regardless of results.

Have fun.. or whatever you call this.

Polysix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really benefited from some of your posts and your knowledge so thank you man.
Never hold up travelers. Have a nice journey Grewd and take care.
Peace, Polysix

PS: I´d vote for Gay in your poll, but you´ve unfortunately missed the opportunity.
Just kidding! :p
Farewell bro!

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Grewd, you have been a good poster that I can recall. Why not just take a break from SS for a few months (or longer), then come back? I did that for about 2 x years at one point. Why these attention seeking dramatics?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck to you whatever you decide. I think your perspective has value & worth. You keep it real and you have success that lots of the guys here (besides the obvious attention seekers) aspire to.

But I can see the one dimensional ness as well.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I propose a new rule for the mods. If a guy comes here announcing that they are leaving, the mods sort of, uh, well....'grease the doorway' for him, if you know what I mean. Permanently.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I propose a new rule for the mods. If a guy comes here announcing that they are leaving, the mods sort of, uh, well....'grease the doorway' for him, if you know what I mean. Permanently.
Hit the road Jack,and don't you come back no more,no more,no more,no more....Hit the road Jack and don't ya come back no more......

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta give him credit. He hasn't been back since his announcement.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
IMO, this site is light-years ahead of where it was 10 years or so ago when many were idolizing Mystery and a few people like myself that called it "clown game" we're attacked.

I've been in a couple of LTR's over the last several years and was inactive here, but now lurk/post on occasion to keep my game sharp.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
No, this isn't a suicide letter (is for my forum account though).

In 24 hours I'll change the e-mail associated to this account to a temporary self-destructing e-mail, I'll also change my password to a random string of symbols I'll never remember. I'll basically brick my account, a mod might also ban me just to be sure, you have my consent.

So why? This place isn't what it used to be and I should never return here, it's a waste of time. I needed this place as a crutch a few years back, but I can stand on my own now. I can't provide anything that hasn't been regurgitated a billion times over here, so I don't really have a reason to stay.

I'll make a poll, although I'll still leave regardless of results.

Have fun.. or whatever you call this.
So, how long did the hiatus last?

Why did you come back etc?

Serenity

Reaction score
So, how long did the hiatus last?

Why did you come back etc?
About a month.

Came back to get more likes, waste some time and maybe give someone some useful information. I think I'll significantly reduce my activity on this forum again, might just even forget it. I don't really gain anything on this.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
In fairness, Richard has become a more interesting read than you.

It's interesting how many of you have become so reactionary and well downright catty towards him.

I'd go for a beer with @RichardTheFrog , over you.
Its okay bro afterwards u two can go bang some prostitutes together then he will give u ride in his lambo

But honestly, i know im not posting anything interesting. I either ask for advice or post a joke. Im fine with this.

Btw your friend Richard was the one who started insulting everyone first so why r u defending this evil guy (not like i care, but that prob means u like to drink beer with criminals AND keyboard warriors)