Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your profile picture is of a chick, read this...

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed quite a few members on this forum have a picture of a chick for their profile picture, which is confusing to me. It's like being a cross-dresser.

You guys do know that picture is how people identify you, right? So it's basically the online version of dressing up in women's clothing and displaying it to the world.

Whenever I see a poster with a chick picture, at first I always think they're a woman -- until the content of their posts reveals otherwise, anyway.

So if you don't want other members to mistake you for a woman, my advice is to use a manly or at least a neutral pic instead. But if you're okay with people assuming you're a woman, hey, go right on using a chick in your profile picture.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed quite a few members on this forum have a picture of a chick for their profile picture, which is confusing to me. It's like being a cross-dresser.

You guys do know that picture is how people identify you, right? So it's basically the online version of dressing up in women's clothing and displaying it to the world.

Whenever I see a poster with a chick picture, at first I always think they're a woman -- until the content of their posts reveals otherwise, anyway.

So if you don't want other members to mistake you for a woman, my advice is to use a manly or at least a neutral pic instead. But if you're okay with people assuming you're a woman, hey, go right on using a chick in your profile picture.
Do you assume I'm two people?

Should I assume you are an anus?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, every time I see a hot and sexy female profile pic I KNOW it's a dude :)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a chess and checkers board, yet still only one board. You've gotta be able to expand your mind to understand that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Mnaaaaa. What's cookin', Doc?