Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl comes to your place, **** her. She's not there for tea and biscuits.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I'm living by from now on. A girl who showed high interest level in me for the past two weeks (we only went out twice) suddenly stopped answering her phone and hasn't called me back. Basically, she messaged me online first and I invited her out. And we shared a few text messages and a phone call between the first and second date which she always answered right away.

So, I'm already nexting her. I've been dissed and LJBF'ed more than I have been successful so I know all the signs. I called once, didn't leave a message and I called again 90 minutes later and left a very brief message...so if she doesn't call me back...then **** her.

But I'm pretty sure why she's doing this and that's because I made no advance to have sex with her on our second date. I probably came off as weak. She came over my place and we chilled for about 2 hours and I didn't do anything except touch her every so often and quick kiss at the end.

I'm tired of being weak. If one way doesn't work, then do the opposite. The next girl I take out, I'm gonna be sexual aggressive. Touch her ass, put my arm around the lower part of the back, touch sweet spots and give a passionate kiss.

And IF she comes back to my place, that's an invitation to ****. A girl doesn't go to a man's home by herself to watch TV.

It's so funny how you don't see this sh*t while in the moment, but everything is clear when it's too late.

P.S. What also made me a bit unsure because during dinner, she kept talking about her love for God and how she's practicing abstinence. I didn't think she'd be open to ****ing on the second date...but again, she came back to my place for 2 hours hoping I would tear her clothes off and stick it in her...I failed and now she's moving on.

Lesson learned.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, your probably right about why she's gone silent. You didn't try anything with her, not even making out. She might have not slept with you but was definitely disappointed (and thought you were a *****) because you sat there like her brother.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh well if she talked about being abstinent during your date then she may have not been open to sex...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Yeah, your probably right about why she's gone silent. You didn't try anything with her, not even making out. She might have not slept with you but was definitely disappointed (and thought you were a *****) because you sat there like her brother.
Ouch, that hurt.

How can I get better at escalation if the chances for practice are few and far between? If I had two girls over every week, then I can learn from my mistakes a lot faster and get comfortable with escalating.

All the chicks I had sex with in the past made it very clear they wanted sex or they were party chicks. I never took a nice girl out and escalated to making out and/or sex.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So toss her to experience and move on? I definitely won't lose any more self-respect by contacting her again.

This is why I'm so frustrated. I'm never going to get good at this if I don't have steady practice. I think it's safe to say I should be very sexual until a girl put the brakes on me.

So the whole talk about how guys only want sex and sex on the first date is bad is all bull****?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add something here, it doesn't always mean that she wants to smash just because she's at your place. I didn't bang the last 5/6 broads that came to my house, and the only one that I did...was my gf.

I made a move on all of those chicks.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I'm living by from now on. A girl who showed high interest level in me for the past two weeks (we only went out twice) suddenly stopped answering her phone and hasn't called me back. Basically, she messaged me online first and I invited her out. And we shared a few text messages and a phone call between the first and second date which she always answered right away.

So, I'm already nexting her. I've been dissed and LJBF'ed more than I have been successful so I know all the signs. I called once, didn't leave a message and I called again 90 minutes later and left a very brief message...so if she doesn't call me back...then **** her.
You're doing the right thing here. I wouldn't permanently "next her" though, just no contact. You are VERY smart to walk away before you get LJBF'd though.

AFCs, take note. The only way to avoid the Friend Zone is to go cold when HER interest starts to dip. I can't emphasize this enough. If her interest drops and yours increases (or stays the same), you're done. Reciprocate ILs and you almost never wind up LBJF'd (doesn't mean you'll date her again; you just won't hit the point of no return).

But I'm pretty sure why she's doing this and that's because I made no advance to have sex with her on our second date. I probably came off as weak. She came over my place and we chilled for about 2 hours and I didn't do anything except touch her every so often and quick kiss at the end.
Probably. That would be my guess too. But it doesn't really matter. Any way you look at it, it's in the past. Don't lose sleep over this.

I'm tired of being weak. If one way doesn't work, then do the opposite. The next girl I take out, I'm gonna be sexual aggressive. Touch her ass, put my arm around the lower part of the back, touch sweet spots and give a passionate kiss.
Too far in the opoosite direction. I don't see that working either. ASD up, date over. It might work rarely, but you could crash and burn just as hard if you're not careful.

And IF she comes back to my place, that's an invitation to ****. A girl doesn't go to a man's home by herself to watch TV.

It's so funny how you don't see this sh*t while in the moment, but everything is clear when it's too late.
I agree with the last sentence but not the first. She probably would have made out but sex is not guaranteed. That's the type of attitude that will destroy your game. It's a little delusional too. You're assuming had you played the situation differently, there's 100% chance you would have gotten laid. That's just not true.

I've been in the same situation 1000 times. Hindsight is not 20/20, it's equally inaccurate and skewed.

P.S. What also made me a bit unsure because during dinner, she kept talking about her love for God and how she's practicing abstinence. I didn't think she'd be open to ****ing on the second date...but again, she came back to my place for 2 hours hoping I would tear her clothes off and stick it in her...I failed and now she's moving on.
Dude, I don't blame you for this one. She TOLD YOU she's practicing ABSTINENCE? That's a HUGE red flag. She's TELLING you she doesn't want to have sex and is deliberately trying not to. It would be one thing if she was legitimately trying to remain abstinent; but it's a whole separate can of worms that she told you this over dinner.

Really not sure if you would have gone past 2nd base with this girl (even if you did everything right).

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahah aaaaa Lu we need this place hahahahha You dont no where ive been, please lu Pleeeeases. hahahha THANKS LU

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she texted me back yesterday saying she was busy (hence missing my call). I replied back without saying anything about her missing my call and see if she wanted to hang out Saturday night. She's busy again but asked what I had planned. I told her it'd be cruel to tell her since she can't make it which she sent a sad face text.

So, I'm proceeding to no contact. It seems her interest level is dipping. What does she expect from a guy after she tells him she's being abstinent and only want to bangs the right guy since her last relationship? Granted I should've made out with her but I'm still easily affected by a female's speech. I need to start paying more attention to body language and non verbal cues. It's so important.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be a ****ing monster wilderbeast!! I just ****ing "rip" her clothes of and sink my **** in with little to none foreplay :D

Makes her horny as fu*k when it seems as that you can't control yourself.