Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

idk wat shes doin

LiftnWeights09

Don Juan
Reaction score
today at school this girl i like was play boxing with this other guy now im for sure she likes me but if she likes me then y would she be playing around w/other guys my friend says its because she is confortable around him(obvious) but to me that seems like she likes him or there really close friends

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
or maybe she is trying to get you jealous?

Or maybe she is too nervous to approach you cuz your so good looking? lol

Just go and talk to her man, she digs you you've got the advantage.

LiftnWeights09

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tlk to her everyday thats y i came here weve already got a date set up n all that but idk y shes doin that

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiftnWeights09 said:
wats a sh!t test?
Read the fvkcing DJ bible bro. I'm fed up with stupid ass shyt like this. Read before you post, you'll be amazed at how less retarted you'll sound.

Anyways, on the responce.

Why is she playing around with some other guy?

Do you play around with other girls? I'm willing to bet yes. Do you have the same infatuation with them that you have for her? Willing to bet no. Same deal from her side. You're over reacting, just make sure she knows you're even more fun to play with.:D

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
cmon, that sounds really childish. its not like they were making out.

although there is some deep rooted meaning which i dont want to get into now. PM me if you want more information.

-The PleasureKing

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, i'm so sick of reading these AFC questions... Sorry, but it seems to me you still don't understand the art yet...

I'm guessing you haven't read the HS Bible, or the normal DJ Bible...

Mate, read them, then post, cause this sounds like a stupid question to me.

But, since i am a nice guy, i'll answer it for you.

1. She is trying to provoke an reaction from you. A sh!t test is her doing something and judging your reaction.

My advice: Don't give a damn.

2. You're wrong, she isn't as into you as you think you are, i think this is a pretty good bet, since it seems to me you haven't got some of the most basic but critical concepts, or you wouldn't have posted this.

My Advice: Go read the bibile.

3. You are thinking about it too much, soon, even if you don't realise it, you will start to convey neediness through your tone of voice, the things you speak, and your body language. Loosen up, and be confident.

My advice: Go game other chicks.

By the way, girls won't restrict themselves to you, not when you 'think' she likes you, she's just pretend boxing... This is a pretty AFC post to be honest...

Sorry.

Good luck, keep in mind what i said, make sure you go read the bible.

-Lust.