Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would rather put a gun to my head and pull the trigger

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you probably know that I am a big proponent of having female friends.

Doesn't work for everyone, but for the most part it works for me. I have a lot of fun and get to meet a TON of other women through my chick friends.

But there is one thing that you gotta avoid when you know a lot of women. And that is getting stuck in a group of them without any other guys or any other kind of outside stimulation.

A chick I know is visiting from out of town, and last night we went to meet up with her best friend (female) and a few of her friends coworkers.

I knew it wasn't going to be the most pleasurable experience, but I was sort of obligated to go, and the place has over 300 beers, so i thought "How bad can it be?"

It was pretty bad.

As soon as we got there, the chick and her best friend went into another world together, pretty much blocking out the rest of the table. No problem, I know they wanted to catch up and all.

Every few minutes I would get an opening into the convo and things were actually fun, if not at least tolerable. But then the chicks would go into little sub convos amongst themselves or start talking about one of the girls just getting engaged. Those were the times I wanted to put a gun to my head. That and when I got locked out of the convo for whatever reason one of the girls kept asking me "STR8....why are you so quiet?" instead of trying to involve me in the convo.

It wouldn't have been so bad if we were at a club or somewhere I could have kept myself occupied (if nothing else by grinding up on the chicks I am with!) and there wouldn't have been so much "chick talk" going on, but from now on I'm gonna do everything in my power to avoid the whole "5 chicks and 1 guy sitting around a table talking" thing. Pretty painful. Pretty damn painful.

When we were finished everyone headed back to one of the girls houses to go midnite fishing from her new dock. I politely declined and went home by myself to watch some Discovery channel and have another beer to get a little bit if testosterone flowing in my blood again :)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have took the best looking one and putting your game on her. NO SHAME! When she engaged in convo with her other gf's and ignored you, you put the game on the next girl and keep focus on her. Watch how jealous the inital one gets. And watch how the two of them fight for your attention. Then at the peak of all the attention, you politely excuse yourself and say ladies I have an engagement , "Have a nice night!". Leave them dumbfounded.
For the rest of the night you will be occupying both girl's minds.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty much in the exact same situation as you last night. It was a girl(friend)'s birthday and she invited me to hang out with her and some friends. There were 7 girls and me.

My solution? I sat there and got drunk for a while and then ended up hooking up with some random chick that wasn't even part of the group.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been in those situations before. to be honest i find them kind of fun.

to entertain myself i tend to toss out all kinds of inflamatory comments to get the women all riled up.

for example:

hens: "I cant believe sarah just got married."
hens: "ya, before you know it she'll be having kids."
me: "what is with women and marriage now a days? it seems like every woman wants to get married, and yet hardly any of them are?"

BAM i just opened the flood gates. the women will now prattle on and on and on about why things are the way they are.

and then to have even more fun what i'll do is start taking sides. i'll pick one woman out of the group and constantly give her positive reinforcement on her views. while with the others i'll respect their views, quietly nod, but i won't 'connect' with them like i will with the one i've chosen.

what happens 99.9999% of the time is that the female competitiveness breaks out. suddenly they are all wanting my validation. they start shunning the one i'm giving validation to, which then corners her into pairing up with me even more.

anyway, i LOVE those situations. nothing is funner than mind f*cking five women at once - and its SOOOO easy. its much easier to mind f*ck five women at once than it is to just mind f*ck one.

when its just one woman she has her wits about her and shes ready to use her arsenal of chic tactics. but when they are in a group theres so much dysfunctional female hen pecking going on that they can't think straight to save their life. moreover they dont pull out any of their chic tactics because they know the other women will see them doing it and look down on them for it. so basically they all end up tying each others hands behind their backs while you are free as a bird to do and say almost anything you want.

usually the night ends with me having got all the attention and all the women thinking im some amazing guy (mostly because all the other women were giving me attention, so i've become the prize if you will). and i know its totally a function of group dynamics. the next day if i bump into one of the women in the group one on one, theres a good chance she might not show me any attention - im not her type and she doesnt really care about me anymore. but during the group dynamic, even chics who have zero interest in you will suddenly be vying like crazy for your attention.

if you find yourself in that scenario again man, you gotta have fun with it. play them off each other and sit back and have a good laugh.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Some of you probably know that I am a big proponent of having female friends.

Doesn't work for everyone, but for the most part it works for me. I have a lot of fun and get to meet a TON of other women through my chick friends.

But there is one thing that you gotta avoid when you know a lot of women. And that is getting stuck in a group of them without any other guys or any other kind of outside stimulation.

A chick I know is visiting from out of town, and last night we went to meet up with her best friend (female) and a few of her friends coworkers.

I knew it wasn't going to be the most pleasurable experience, but I was sort of obligated to go, and the place has over 300 beers, so i thought "How bad can it be?"

It was pretty bad.

As soon as we got there, the chick and her best friend went into another world together, pretty much blocking out the rest of the table. No problem, I know they wanted to catch up and all.

Every few minutes I would get an opening into the convo and things were actually fun, if not at least tolerable. But then the chicks would go into little sub convos amongst themselves or start talking about one of the girls just getting engaged. Those were the times I wanted to put a gun to my head. That and when I got locked out of the convo for whatever reason one of the girls kept asking me "STR8....why are you so quiet?" instead of trying to involve me in the convo.

It wouldn't have been so bad if we were at a club or somewhere I could have kept myself occupied (if nothing else by grinding up on the chicks I am with!) and there wouldn't have been so much "chick talk" going on, but from now on I'm gonna do everything in my power to avoid the whole "5 chicks and 1 guy sitting around a table talking" thing. Pretty painful. Pretty damn painful.

When we were finished everyone headed back to one of the girls houses to go midnite fishing from her new dock. I politely declined and went home by myself to watch some Discovery channel and have another beer to get a little bit if testosterone flowing in my blood again :)
Be careful dude...my Girlfriend have told me similar stories of when she goes to dinner with a group of girlfriends (some her girlfriends and other girlfriends of her girlfriend). And she tells me how annoying it can be too.

The reason I say, "Be careful" is that reading this thread you reminded me of her and similar complaints. You are literally feminizing yourself a little. Be careful dude...it is football season and baseball post season is near...lot of MALE activities (other than sex) you can do with guys.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
ive been in those situations before. to be honest i find them kind of fun.

to entertain myself i tend to toss out all kinds of inflamatory comments to get the women all riled up.

for example:

hens: "I cant believe sarah just got married."
hens: "ya, before you know it she'll be having kids."
me: "what is with women and marriage now a days? it seems like every woman wants to get married, and yet hardly any of them are?"

BAM i just opened the flood gates. the women will now prattle on and on and on about why things are the way they are.

and then to have even more fun what i'll do is start taking sides. i'll pick one woman out of the group and constantly give her positive reinforcement on her views. while with the others i'll respect their views, quietly nod, but i won't 'connect' with them like i will with the one i've chosen.

what happens 99.9999% of the time is that the female competitiveness breaks out. suddenly they are all wanting my validation. they start shunning the one i'm giving validation to, which then corners her into pairing up with me even more.

anyway, i LOVE those situations. nothing is funner than mind f*cking five women at once - and its SOOOO easy. its much easier to mind f*ck five women at once than it is to just mind f*ck one.

when its just one woman she has her wits about her and shes ready to use her arsenal of chic tactics. but when they are in a group theres so much dysfunctional female hen pecking going on that they can't think straight to save their life. moreover they dont pull out any of their chic tactics because they know the other women will see them doing it and look down on them for it. so basically they all end up tying each others hands behind their backs while you are free as a bird to do and say almost anything you want.

usually the night ends with me having got all the attention and all the women thinking im some amazing guy (mostly because all the other women were giving me attention, so i've become the prize if you will). and i know its totally a function of group dynamics. the next day if i bump into one of the women in the group one on one, theres a good chance she might not show me any attention - im not her type and she doesnt really care about me anymore. but during the group dynamic, even chics who have zero interest in you will suddenly be vying like crazy for your attention.

if you find yourself in that scenario again man, you gotta have fun with it. play them off each other and sit back and have a good laugh.
:crackup:
Sounds like you turn it into an episode of Elimidate, an episode with one guy a 4 girls fighting over him.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is ANYTHING at all to latch on to, I can run with it. But it's very difficult when it's 5 women and 1 guy in a situation where I don't have any leverage.

It's almost like you have to resort to communicating chick style, and I'm not very good at that.

Last time I remember this happening was at a dinner party. It was me, my biz partner (male) and 4 chicks. The convo was still lopsided, but at least I had another guy there which helped because the women couldn't get TOO much of a foothold on the convo.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, the only thing I can think is there’s all this pvssy just inches away. I’ve been in more casual situations with women that were not necessarily my friends and I have just picked one, sat next to her and basically try to make her hot. Ok, maybe your situation is different. I find that being around this many women can either turn my testosterone up, or, unfortunately OFF. It’s too easy to stop thinking sexually when you are in this situation.

I know every situation is different and maybe gaming one of these friends is not worth the inevitable drama, but damn, I would have a hard time not entering my end game on one of them.

Sounds stupid and I know I’m not telling you anything new, but in situations like this I end up playing “footsie” with my target and escalate it to leg grabbing and tickling. Yeah, I know sophomoric, especially for someone my age, but damned if it doesn’t click something in their heads. Not once in these specific cases does it escalate much further right at dinner, but later I realize I did indeed turn them on.

I have to ask, but how is the ole end game? Mine wasn’t too good until I re-read Gunwitch. Jesus, that sh*t works!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reads like a blog and/or a diary. Was there a question in there?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinder it's different when you go somewhere with a bunch of them to when you just see a group you know out somewhere. When you go with them, you can't just get up and leave when the going gets crap.

Joeker, that's good, but can you really keep that up all night? In my experience, the group of girls want to talk chick talk amongst themselves. I've been given centre stage for a while, but eventually they go off into that chick world which I find impenetrable. That is one of the all-time most demasculating feelings in the world, just sitting there like some drip, unable to involve yourself in their convo beyond a meager one word answer here and there when they feel kind enough to throw you a bone of a question. The worst, like str8up says, is when you get a "why are you so quiet?" or "what's wrong?", like they're babysitting you or something.

My solution is simple: NEVER AGAIN.

Having female friends can be nice, but you've got to have boundaries. I'll go with for coffees or something to eat after work (especially late finishes), but never on a planned activity, not where it's just me and four or five of them, no way.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Man, the only thing I can think is there’s all this pvssy just inches away. I’ve been in more casual situations with women that were not necessarily my friends and I have just picked one, sat next to her and basically try to make her hot. Ok, maybe your situation is different. I find that being around this many women can either turn my testosterone up, or, unfortunately OFF. It’s too easy to stop thinking sexually when you are in this situation.
Yea, I'm sure every guy there was looking at me like i was THE MAN, haha. Several of these chicks were pretty hot (and about 22yrs old, hehe).

Problem is, I have had sex with one of them (the girl from out of town). I have messed around with her best friend who still has a thing for me. and it might be presumptuous, but I think two of the others kind of like me as well. One of them is this angelic looking blonde model chick. I did talk to her a bit but it's one of those things where I haven't really gamed her in the past, and trying to gain rapport while amongst the girlie cliques wouldn't have been one of my strong points. Plus, I didn't want the night to turn into a pissing fest. Cases like these you have no obligation to any of the girls but you gotta be careful when you cross the perceived line. Just trying to avoid any BS.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
This post reads like a blog and/or a diary. Was there a question in there?
Nope, just a statement. Gonna try to avoid these situations in the future.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
I've been given centre stage for a while, but eventually they go off into that chick world which I find impenetrable. That is one of the all-time most demasculating feelings in the world, just sitting there like some drip, unable to involve yourself in their convo beyond a meager one word answer here and there when they feel kind enough to throw you a bone of a question. The worst, like str8up says, is when you get a "why are you so quiet?" or "what's wrong?", like they're babysitting you or something.
Yea, it sucks the man-force right out of you!

Some of the convos among the girls WERE pretty much impenetrable. And most that weren't impenetrable revolved around the worst possible topics a guy could have to sit through....CELEBRITY GOSSIP AND WEDDING PLANS. Yuck.

And that's exactly what I felt like when they would break off into individual convos. I felt like a drip. When the whole table was talking I would jump right in, but when two or three of them got into their own little world that sucked.