Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would appraicte some advice.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Well i posted around a month ago about this girl i am intrested in. Longstory short: I asked her out, she said yes and asked for her phone and she said "tommrow, i am in a hurry". Tommrow came and she "ran" out of class.
Haven't spoke to her ever since exept "hi".

2 weeks passed and i meet her and her freinds in a building in school.
A friend of hers (they are like 4 good freinds) spots me and squeaks out :"Omg, its HIM!" (well she didn't say OMG but you got the idea =)).
I smiled and said "Hi.".
BTW:They four girls didn't have a "girly girl laugh" (i guess they weren't joking about me.)

What i know:
1.The girl i like (Lets call her X)has obviously talked about me, good or bad i dont know.
2.X said yes to going out with me and didn't give me her #.
3.X has never had a BF, so i am pretty sure she is REALLY nervous.
4.X is those girl who are VERY smart and as for her group she is the alpha-female.
5.when i first tried hooking up with her a was a typical nice guy so my first impression was BAD.

In 6 days we have a trip for 2 days and i will see her there, i think its great opurtunity to get close to her. And for me, i will know what is going beetwen us. My plan is to go and invite her to come with me to a walk in the camp in the night =).
And if she says "no" or anyother excuse i have a target B (gotta' love the cute bolnde chiks.)

Opinions? Suggetsion? or any thing is welcomed.
P.S. I am a 8th grader. and i have read the dj bible.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your at the age where half the girls are really nervous around the guys they like, and the other half are the complete opposite and love to tease them. To me it looks like your girl likes you but still isn't too sure yet and doesn't know what to do, so it's time to show her you can take control.

Your plan seems good mate, just remember C+F and kino :), the DJ's two greatest weapons. Show her that she's already yours and make the decision for her. Take her out on that walk of yours and make her feel relaxed around you, ask her how she feels about things, make the emotional connection and go for the kiss. It's all in your hands.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax....seriously. As a junior in highschool, i wish i had someone to tell me to just relax about this sorta thing. Just have a good time around her. If you play it well and she digs, sweet, if she doesn't dig it, it doesn't even bother you. Your plan sounds good, but try not to think about it much. But at that age you have to keep up the contact VIA phone if you don't like within walking distance of her. So mission one is to get her number. If she wont give it to you and teases you with it, dump her for being stupid. She'll learn not to fvck around with a DJ's head like that again.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
I am not nervous (well i don't tihnk i am) being around girls is becomeing my new comfort zone, much better than T.V.
As for kino, i love touching and i do it =).
Going for a kiss? isn't she nervous enough going to a walk with? wouldn't it be an overkill?

Now, here is the tricky part:
I guess most of the time she won't be alone and her freinds will get her even more nervous. So how do i get her alone?
To make sure i wont come to hard i think i will use plan B and be sure that if i get a excuse ill go get the other chick.

Thanks for the answers.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Bump.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It's not overkill if you can get her anticipating it. She's new at this, and unsure of everything, so if you play out the story she has in her mind...she'll be all over you.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going for a kiss is up to you man! Sometimes you have to surprise her and then judge by her reaction. If you learn about triangular gazing, you'll get a good idea of how you can lock a girl in your gaze and kiss her, even if shes nervous. Ive done it many times so I can tell you it works.

You could also hang around some other girls on this trip so you don't come off too needy-desperate-clingy. Make yourself known and build up some rapport (convo status)

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, i love these people!
so generaly this is what i am going to do:
While in the trip ill hang around with my buddys and some good Girl-Freinds.
As night comes ill go and offer her to come with me (Hey x, i am going for a walk why wouldn't you come with me?). If a get a negative answer i have a girl B who has been smiling to me every time she saw me (geniue smile) so i might approach her.

Thanks a tons!