Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I won the genetic lottery

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not frustrated at all. But are you losing patience? Why would I be in the business of painting you as a racist? Your remarks such as

"black and latinos in prison rally cry" are very distasteful. If there's anyone who's painting you as racist, that'd be you. As a knowledgeable person on MRM, you realize %90 of wrongful convictions involve blacks and latinos, i.e minorities, right?... You realize what you are brushing off just like that IS a real problem and it exists. Men's rights issues may be more important to you because of personal reasons, but that doesn't make it the top problems of Western society. I am ready for a full-fledged factual debate on which one constitutes a larger problem in general: Gender inequality or Race inequality? I am challenging you openly that I can find 10 examples to every single example or statistic you will bring to the table.

Let's come to your favorite list.

i) Her speech was pivoted on race

As I have stated many times now, I have no problems with her talk being pivoted on race.

When did I refuse to acknowledge this? You are surprising me, really.

ii) Her examples revolved around race

...and gender, as you yourself quoted what she said.

I acknowledge this fact. You want to interpret it as purely on race which I don't acknowledge. Because she did talk about gender also. What part of this is refutable?

iii) The profiling discussion has been going on for 20 years now and it always revolves around racism

This is not a fact, and largely speculation/opinion.

iv) The world has historically seen profiling as issues of race and that as a result.....

Who is this "world"? Profiling can mean many things, I am not an expert in social science, and I presume you aren't one either. This is not a factual statement either, it's just an opinion.

v) Her speech will only be interpreted from a position of race

By whom? And how do you know this? If she specifically and exclusively talked about race vs... race relationships and I argued that gender was involved that'd be silly. But you can refuse this all day, and I can remind you all day long, that she DID talk about a gender issue also. I am tired of writing the same thing.

Yet you tirelessly avoid the facts and feed me with bolded speculative texts.

Paul Ray

Reaction score
After watching the video I was left thinking what the point really was in her talk.

I think we as men know that beautiful women get a free ride in a lot of situations and the funny part is that most of them are oblivious to it.

But at the end what kind of real value is she offering here. If anything it makes non attractive people feel terrible about their genetic lottery.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, necro post. You had me thinking Burroughs was back.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same thing for males winning the genetic lottery. Except not to the same extreme that looks bring women benefits. Women and society aren't generally going to hand him money and opportunity, but it does open all the doors to having sex with women and being accepted by them. Being a good looking guy vs being rather unattractive makes most of the difference between having lots of women and career success and being a sexless working stiff.