Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I will write a SS Bootcamp if u show interrest

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you like me? You just can't get out and do the stuff written here, does that SS stuff seems so strange and what will people say if you use it? Or do you just want to learn it but can't find any motivator?

Enroll for the SS bootcamp I will write if enough people are interrested.

It will like MOTUs bootcamps be sorted into week where you get some reading done and a TON of outdoor exercises at a high rate. I will do these exercises with you and report back at least once per week. The same goes for all of you reading this.

Before you enroll you should have completed MOTU's bootcamp or approached enough women so you are not being too intimidated by them any longer. When you enroll and do not follow thorugh then you are eternally disgraced ;)

I have not dicided how many weeks this bootcamp will last but here is the general layout:

Week one:
Mirroring, how emotions work and a little about what your goal as a SS seducer is.
Week Two
VAKOG, analyzing how people speak, finding key values/words and eliciting values.
Week Three:
Analyzing your own speech, removing bad language habits (This part will require a portable tape recorder), echanging weak and colorless words to more vidid and powerfull ones, presuppositions
Week four:
Basic embedded commands, weasel phrases and commands, structure behind patterns, building basic patterns, anchoring
Week Five:
More advanced pattern structuring, submodalites, time distortion, quotes, etc...

This stuff may change alot, 10-15% will be reading I estimate. I am open for suggestions: E-mail odessa_sbf@hotmail.com! Now... are you ready to enroll or do you have to think a little before? ;)

L|feForc£
--------
"Here you would most likely find a lot of very insightful quotes"

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to offend you but you have 24 posts... and I checked them out, nothing Pook or Fingerz level. Could you kindly explain your qualifications? I really don't mean to flame, I just want to know how good YOU are at SS.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only tried it at a small scale in real life and I started to read about NLP/SS for about four years ago so I know the stuff inside out. This will give me motivation to learn this material out in the field.

Week one to four I have tried out so I am qualified and I want to supercharge my SS abilities and exchange results with other people at the same level.

So there you have it

-----

Also I will probably learn alot from it too. Making it easier to do the next week and understanding what level the other people are at. Basicly this is just only a motivator for people to get the theoretical information of NLP out in the field which can be very hard to do otherwise if you are on your own. Look at it as a ladder where the aspiring SS seducers have a chance to gain experience and reach the Master SS seducer status.

L|feForc£
--------
"Here you would most likely find a lot of very insightful quotes"

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoo-argh!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write the bootcamp

do it for yourself

and i will read and observe

send it to some guys that know SS pretty well in advance if possible

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds great, but i'll post 'em anyway when people are interrested and want to learn they can be helpful. Very nice of you drixsa to do that.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant wait

but when you put out the techniques that you are starting to use

please please explain them on terms of how they work, whats the meaning behind them etc.

it makes it a lot easier to do something if u understand the reasons behind them