Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to try a new workout routine. Which one of these is better?

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if you have a completely different routine post it here.

So i've been working out for 2 years. 1st year my routine was the classic 3 times a week chest/tri, back/biceps, legs/shoulders. Made solid progress but in my 2nd year i had to maintain weight because i got a modeling gig which required me to do so. 2nd year routine was chest/tri/deltoids, back/biceps/traps. I got bigger even if i ate at maintenance level, not a lot bigger but big enough to notice a difference.

Well i'm finally finished and want to get bigger but im bored of the said routines. I've been thinking i go either P/P/L or chest/arms back/shoulders legs. What do you think is better? I'm currently 180lbs at 6'3 12% bf.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the L/P/P split for a while 3 days a week and then 6 days a week when I had nothing else to do. I’d still be doing it too, but lifting isn’t my only form of exercise though and I don’t want kill myself. I still exercise everyday though, I just don’t lift very often (1 - 2 times a week). I’m in favor of L/P/P myself simply because I did it. When I started going 6 days a week, I gained 10 - 12 lbs in about a month and a half. I’m 5’11 @ 172 lbs and between 6 - 7% bodyfat (via hydrostatic weighing).