Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Want To Sleep with My Friends Mom

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
This all started last Saturday night. I went to my friends house to pick him up but I ended up staying to hang out for awhile. He, I, a friend of mine, and his mom were the only ones there. We were all sitting there drinking, talking and sharing stories.

Than we started talking about sex, and she mentions that she hasn't had sex in 2 months. I busted on her for it.

She made a comment about my face being red, saying she could only imagine how red my face is when I had sex. I made a comment on how she couldn't help but think about me in a sexual way and how I was probably the best thing to happen to her in those two months.

Than she makes a comment on how she's never been with a white guy and she wonders what it's like. She said it right in front of her son, and he was quick to ****block me. Saying that white guys didn't know how to have sex. "Juan would know" I responded, she laughed, at her own son.

The rest of the night we were flirting like a bunch of horny schoolgirls. She was laughing at all the stupid ****y bull**** I said. She invited me to sleep at her house because I had been drinking, but I denied her and drove home.

After that night, I started having sexual thoughts about her. She's half Puerto Rican and half Mexican, sexy as hell, skinny and curvy, damn. But she's 37 years old, almost double my age. She doesn't have a boyfriend or a husband, but she has two sons.

I came to her house this afternoon to hang with my friend, but she was on my mind. She wasn't responding to any of my flirting. It occurred to me that maybe she was drinking too much that night and that I already missed my chance. She became motherly, asking if I was hungry, how my mom was doing, etc. I responded to all her serious questions in a ****y funny manner and she wasn't liking it. I thought I ****ed up my chance.

But when I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands, she walks in behind me, smacks my ass and refers to me as her lover. I'm like "hands off the merchandise" and smacked her ass right back. Than she puts one hand on my chest, the other on the side of my face, and says, simply "I like your cologne" Than she walks out and gets back to her own thing.

Now I can't stop fantasizing about her and having sexual thoughts about her. My interest in her is purely sexual. I really want to get her in bed and **** her senseless. BUT her son is a good friend of mine. He's a cool dude and a natural. I don't want to disrespect him by having sex with his mom. But at the same time, I'm horny as hell and want her body bad.

I need some opinions on this. Should I pursue her or should I not?

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends mom was allowing all of ya to drink right in front of her?

But anyway if true, hell yeah go for it. Either you are the king of kings for a while or she sets you up for a huge laugh, both are awesome.

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
Your friends mom was allowing all of ya to drink right in front of her?

But anyway if true, hell yeah go for it. Either you are the king of kings for a while or she sets you up for a huge laugh, both are awesome.
Yeah, she buys us alcohol occasionally to. She's not exactly your model 50's Leave it to ****** mother.

Go for it even though I could be jeaopardizing a good friendship?

Reaction score
Would you be bothered if your friend slept with your mother? If so, then you can probably expect the same reaction from him.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her lol

Fact is your mates probably not ever gonna find out, whose mum goes up to there son and mentions how she fvcked his mate?? lol

The fact that she did that stuff in the bathroom most probably because your friend couldn't see just proves that

One day you'll go round and your mate won't be there then your chances will go up massively and if you do everything right you'll probably fvck her, just need to be the right circumstances where he can't find out for her to contemplate it.

A mate mum ain't gonna fvck you if he can find out it's simple, so its not really jeopardizing your mate, unless she's a silly btch and he does find out

Or if your one of those people that feels guilty about that stuff don't do it.

You won't be able to pursue it any further unless he's gone.

Damascus

Banned
Reaction score
Don't do it!

Bro's before ho's ,thats what the bully that picks on me, Clyde said when i double crossed him when i started talked to girls during school. He said i shouldn't because im not allowed to talk to girls because im not "capable of reproducing,". After he caught me, he made me write " I will never talk to girls, im not capable of reproducing" 2,500 times on notepaper, and when i did they burned it, and made me go to a gay bar and flirt, for using a pencil and not a pen.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes middle aged woman forget what their real age is and get excited when a younger male fancies them or busts their balls. This situation happened to me once too, except that my friend was a female. She kept trying to **** block me from her mom like you wouldn't believe. It all started when she came over to party with us, we were all drunk and rolling on ecstacy and I kept running some C+F **** on her mom and actually had her sitting on my laugh. She was cute about it, because she was like "Gosh, I'm cold." and would just sit on my lap and nuzzle up to me. She was even rubbing my hand and ****. It actually took me by surprise that this **** was actually working, and in the end I never got to **** her. I was kinda bummed. Needless to say, her daughter hated me and it kinda destroyed our friendship a little bit. All I gotta say is if you're gonna go for it, then you better realize you're taking a gamble in more ways than one.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE GOOD

1. She is a hot milf, has no husband, no boyfriend
2. She gave you signals of interest and all you have to do is escalate in the future if you want it. A woman double your age is not going to do the stuff she did to you if she wasn't interested in f#$^#@ you. Older women don't flirt with little boys unless they want to find out how it feels like to be f%@#% by a young stud.
3. She seems not the moral churchgoing type like you said. That takes away any moral objections such as you "taking advantage of a nice old lady/nice churchgoing mom of my friend" or whatever. I personally would feel ashamed of taking advantage of a woman with morals that fell for temptation with a young guy because you know its going to hurt her in the end and it will be bad for me as well, but your friends mom is not that type. It will be strictly sexual so you and her probably won't feel the shame in the end.

THE BAD
If your mate finds out your relationship is over, it will get nasty, expect a possible fight, enemy for life, huge drama.

CONCLUSION: its all up to you. Personally if you asked me if I were desparate like you seem you are (or else you would have other options and things in your mind other than f$#^@ your 37 year old good mate's mom) then I wouldn't even consider it. However if you want to do her so bad hey, you only live once, just make sure you plan it out so he never finds out.

If you do bag her make sure you lay out the rules on how its going to be from then on. Pretty much forget about going to your friends house again or as often, unless you make it clear to the mom to try to avoid being in the same room together to avoid awkward moments/feelings. Other things such as not calling each other on the phone, maybe keeping booty calls strictly to email. I'm just paranoid in this sort of situation of your friend possibly suspecting something and his mom forgetting to erase a txt message to you for example and he checking her phone out, that sort of thing. Better be safe and paranoid than sorry.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously Everyone has different opinions here, it all comes to the conclusion and that is its your choice f283000 said the good and the bad

you choose

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damascus said:
Don't do it!

Bro's before ho's ,thats what the bully that picks on me, Clyde said when i double crossed him when i started talked to girls during school. He said i shouldn't because im not allowed to talk to girls because im not "capable of reproducing,". After he caught me, he made me write " I will never talk to girls, im not capable of reproducing" 2,500 times on notepaper, and when i did they burned it, and made me go to a gay bar and flirt, for using a pencil and not a pen.
lol wtf dude?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACT: She's horny. If you don't fvck her, someone else will. She's a dirty hor who is seducing her sons bestfriend. SHE does not have morals. If you don't someone else will, make no mistake about that.

Whatever you do, don't fall in love with her though.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it. There's no morality issue here. Both of you are of legal age and consenting adults. I don't see the problem. Will your friend be upset if he finds out? Maybe. But, she is not going to tell him. You don't either. Just keep it between the mom and you.

What people maybe don't understand is that in latin culture this is very common. They are much less repressed and much more open about their sexuality. There is no need to be ashamed of it. Many latin guys have their first sexual experience with much older women, whether it is their mother's friend or the maid or whatever. She might teach you a lot of things and you will learn to be a better lover when it comes to girls your age.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no way in hell any of this is true...

Igetit!

Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Theres no way in hell any of this is true...
Yeah,I'm starting to side with Eagle on this. Something just seems "off" about it. However,let's say for one moment that this is legit,and everything the op said is true:To me,is just seems like this woman is an attention wh0re.
Think about it:this woman made sexual comments in front of her own son. Women don't just come out and make overt sexual references like that. Not in real life and DEFINATELY NOT in front of their children.

She's an older women,and my guess is that getting some 18 year old guy all hot and bothered over her just makes her feel good about herself. It's just a boost to the ego. Having sex might make a guy feel good about himself and pump up his pride,but women are emotional. She doesn't need to have sex for her ego,all she has to do is get you to chase her. Once you make a move on her,then she'll feel wanted and desired,but she'll turn you down so as not to appear slvtty.

Like I said,I don't know if this is true or not,but it's definately interesting.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you do.

On a day that you know her son will not be home for a loooooong time, come over to her house and ask for the son, intentionally knowing hes not there. Then, tell that you must talk to him and ask if you can wait up for him, if she does not offer to come inside already.

You two will be alone. Make your move then..

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juice09 said:
I came to her house this afternoon to hang with my friend, but she was on my mind. She wasn't responding to any of my flirting. It occurred to me that maybe she was drinking too much that night and that I already missed my chance. She became motherly, asking if I was hungry, how my mom was doing, etc. I responded to all her serious questions in a ****y funny manner and she wasn't liking it. I thought I ****ed up my chance.

But when I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands, she walks in behind me, smacks my ass and refers to me as her lover. I'm like "hands off the merchandise" and smacked her ass right back. Than she puts one hand on my chest, the other on the side of my face, and says, simply "I like your cologne" Than she walks out and gets back to her own thing.
Wanna know why she didn't respond to your flirting on your second meeting? After the two of you flirted the first time I bet you a million dollars HER SON GAVE HER A STERN TALKING TO AND TOLD HER NOT TO FLIRT WITH YOU ANYMORE. Your only chance is to isolate her when her son isn't around. Does she have your number? Next time your over at his house I would discreetly hand her your phone number. If she never calls then you'll know she wasn't interested and was just kickin' tires. Keep in mind, if you follow this advice your best friend may hate you for life and become your enemy.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stacey's mom has got it going on!