Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Want To Be Noticed

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

It's been a while since I came back to the dating scene. I had an LTR for 2 years and not too long after that, an LTR of 3 years.

So just after breaking up.. I feel kinda lost for a bit. Heck I even forgot how to show interest in a girl after not doing it for a while.

I met a nice girl last week, but when I met her again in the streets, she didn't remember me. I don't think I stand out enough.

I want to have more presence.. but how?

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
stuartSan said:
I want to have more presence.. but how?
I think a gym membership is a great idea... However, don't go in there trying to conquer the world in one day... building a body takes time and dedication... When you hear guys on here talking about how lifting has not only made them look better it also makes you feel better as well, its very true.... Thus, spilling over to your reactions with ppl.

Also, have you read any posts about BL and having the presence of being alpha? If not you really should look into it.. If you don’t have it now, eventually you’ll fake it till you become it.

..little peacocking never hurt anyone..

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaysus....just read the DJ info on this website. That's not a simple question to answer. Laziness might be a good trait to overcome! (Just kidding.)

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Click on "DJ Bible."

Read "wms."