I want her to go further

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's whats going on. Been with this girl 6 1/2 months. I have had her shirt and bra off so basic beginning of 2nd base. I want to move on to later 2nd base with just her jeans off and panties still on. I'm not a guy to rush things usually but damn it... we havn't moved anywhere in 4 months. So I told her tonight next time she is over I'm gonna take her jeans off and told her how she doesn't have to be scared. Basically it came down to me being shot down and her reason was "because." Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about pulling a mans-man for once and just telling her "Babe it's been 4 months. I'm bored with where we are and I think we need to go a little further." And then if I'm still shut down I'm thinking I'll roll off her and maybe even take her home. I'm patient... I told her that. But damn it every guy reaches a certain point. Damn it I'm not even trying to get my own jeans off right now... sure that would be nice lol. But I'm completely out of tricks above the belt and... I'm bored.

I know there will be a lot of "next her" answers. But I'd really like to exhaust all options first. So any advice is welcome.

Thankyou,
Kamikazi1231

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex is not a piece of gossip to be debated,it is action to be done!!!!

Next time when she come to your place just grasp her and show her who is DA MAN!

NO words,NO talking,NO but,or & and....

Make the step.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like seriously you've been here since March and never heard of LMR?

Just wash rinse repeat, from the first night you should've done layed her. Stop getting all logical trying to tell her she doesn't need to be scared. Logic doesn't work to well on chicks. It's LMR and nothing more, nothing less. Keep on going go for the jeans if she says something then just continue kissing and getting her more worked up then try again. If fail, then freeze out and try again. Wash rinse repeat.