Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want financial freedom by the time I'm 21

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VinhReborn
Hi everyone, long time reader and first time poster here and i am here to ask for your advice. I am currently in college and wondering what course of study i should pursue to advance myself in real estate. I have read all the books mentioned on this thread and a few more in top those. my parents are willign to pay for college and i feel i cant turn that down and my parents are also thrilled i plan on following your advice and heading into real estate afterwords. Actually, my dad has been stealing my books to read for himself. so if u guys can reply with your opinions, you would be a great help.
I assume that you want to learn about Real Estate investing, rather then learning how to be a real estate agent.

for such a situation, college doesn't really teach that much (if anything at all) about real estate investing, or investing at all, for that matter. The reason for this is simple-- college is designed to produce employees, not investors. In terms of learning, you're pretty much limited to books and anything else you can find for yourself.

Becoming an agent is easy. Just talk to a realty office and they will be able to point you in the right direction of getting your license. If you want to sell houses, this is the path you should take. however, if you just want to invest, I recommend skipping the license b/c it ultimately gives you nothing that you need to invest that you don't already have w/o it .

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, college couldn't hurt though. I mean knowledge is knowledge, and combined with some experience, you should be really well off. You just do what you have to do to be successful, and if that means educating yourself, do it. You can never know too much.

OK then MetalFortress, if you already know everything about it, I don't see much point in you posting on here.... is that so others can tell you what a good boy you are for having such ambitions? Seriously. I guess you already know it all then, being a lot "porter" and all :rolleyes: You're used to acting like a know-it-all I presume, so go right ahead and go into the car salesmen job.... you'll be in good company. I haven't met a salesman yet who knows shi-t about cars, yet they all think they are so clever, haha.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone

OK then MetalFortress, if you already know everything about it, I don't see much point in you posting on here.... is that so others can tell you what a good boy you are for having such ambitions? Seriously. I guess you already know it all then, being a lot "porter" and all :rolleyes: You're used to acting like a know-it-all I presume, so go right ahead and go into the car salesmen job.... you'll be in good company. I haven't met a salesman yet who knows shi-t about cars, yet they all think they are so clever, haha.
That's because you're a little pissbag who likes to make assumptions about people. I bet you've met no more than 2 car salesman in your life, but you'll lie about it and say you've met more so go ahead. I already know I will make a good salesman. I just felt like posting my plans. So be a good little boy and chop your fingers off with a knife, please.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the topic of wealth building.....

-Before you make a million, you have to make $100,000. Before you make $100,000 you have to make $10,000.....all the way to making $1. You have to work your way up.

I think most people fail because their initial goal is too far in the clouds. It seems so unbelievable, you never get past the first step.

-Read great books, articles, stories and content EVERY week. Soak up information like a sponge. Expand your paradigm on a regular basis. Be methodical and build on what you know. Subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. Learn from masters. Find role models. Find people making more money than you are.

-Leverage what you've got (huge, HUGE topic).

-Develop core expertise.

-Set your priorities. Can't waste time on trivial stuff.

-Develop great habits.

-Measure what you're doing and improve upon it.

-Experience is worth more than theory. Get out there.

Reaction score
How to get rich--- get out of the stock market, sell all your real estate, and get all of your assets out of the dollar and into Gold!!!

Instead of money, seek peace of mind - the greatest wealth of all!!

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nutshell, freedom = responsibility. This means hard work and self-reliance... The core principles America was founded upon.

If you really think about it, money or the quest to obtain money doesn't create freedom at all, it creates dependencies, which is the exact opposite of freedom.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot can be done in 4 years.
It's a social life, or potential financial freedom.