Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I tried a foreign dish that made me sick. Forgot the name.

unfamiliarfood

Reaction score
I was at this japanese restaurant and I tried this type of sushi that gave me food poisoning. I forgot the name of the dish but I really want to remember so I can warn my friends about it for future reference. What I remember about it was rice wrapped in seaweed and had a brown, mushy type of thing on top. All I know is, it had a foreign name and it’s a type of sushi that I ate at my local Jap restaurant. Am planning to confront them about it but I need to remember the name first though. Please help me!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raw fish...great way to get all kinds of bad things...food poisoning...tape worms...parasites...

And it's disgusting to boot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

unfamiliarfood

Reaction score
sosuave members are the most gullible fvktards on the entire interwebs. no wonder you fist fvckers can't get laid. You're so desperate for human attention you engage in conversations with robot spammers...
It's funny how you call people desperate for human attention when you're in those sites as well. I guess, I'm a robot for wanting to get some answers.

Sounds like poosai escargot to me…
no, it's not poosai escargot, it's a Japanese dish along with the other sushi... it's a brown to orange hue and with weird texture.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how you call people desperate for human attention when you're in those sites as well.
No, spammer. All did was highlight your spam, searched in google (with quotes) and found the results. Entire process took less than twenty seconds.

I would highly recommend you use an article spinner before posting the EXACT same message (about rancid seafood) in various dating forums.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're talking about is "sea urchin" aka "UNI" 100%. If Uni is not fresh, it slowly turns mushy as it spoils.

Attachments