Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm done with C+F

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
After trying out C+F a few times with a few different girls, I don't think that it's for me. For one, girls tend to get ESPECIALLY defensive when you use it at a party. I think it makes their b*tch shields go up even further. Second thing is that I find it really hard to try to find something ****y/funny to say in many situations, so the conversation gets nowhere fast. Third, C+F doesn't really give you a chance to get to know the girl, and it almost always comes across as fake.

I'm probably going to change my method to a more laid back, confident approach. I'll start off as somewhat nice, talking about basic things like our classes or whatever, and then go from there. I won't let them give me s**t or act above me, but I think it's better to start off easy and work my way up towards trying to be funny or kid around with them.

I think C+F is a good idea in theory, but it is very hard to use it in the real world.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is still a very good "weapon" but of course you should not count on them all the time.Use it when you think it's right to use it.Well but if you don't listen me i won't blame you:) i am single with my girlfriend ,her name is "my palm" :p

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are bad at it. I use c&f all the time. I hate it when a guy tries to make every line he says c&f and challenges everything the girl says - maybe that is what you are doing. I drop something c&f, here and there naturally. The only point of it is to open her up to get to know you. You get her attracted a little by showing you are different with the c&f, and then move on with the rapport and getting to know her (still dropping a line here or there to keep her guessing). If it don't work for you or you can't use it correctly though, there are plenty of other methods.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
hammahamma said:
For one, girls tend to get ESPECIALLY defensive when you use it at a party. Second thing is that I find it really hard to try to find something ****y/funny to say in many situations, so the conversation gets nowhere fast. Third, C+F doesn't really give you a chance to get to know the girl, and it almost always comes across as fake.

I think C+F is a good idea in theory, but it is very hard to use it in the real world.
For you.

You really, really needed to add that. Just because it doesn't work for you, don't knock it. C+F is a very useful tool that most DJ's use, myself included. I'm naturally funny though, so it just fits for me. You must not be very humorous.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
AceofFlames: you're definitely right. I'm not knocking it altogether, I'm just saying that it isn't some magical formula that works for everyone. In reality it is very hard for a lot of people to use it correctly, and it comes across as fake. As for me being 'humorous', I was actually voted funniest in my grade school back in the day, and then high school happened and for some reason I lost a lot of my confidence, but the sense of humor still is there, I just need to find a way to open up and use it. I'm starting to get it back (im a sophomore in college) but it is hard enough for me to open up and approach these girls, and it's 10x harder for me when I feel like I have to come up with a funny line about their outfit. It definitely doesn't fit my personality. From now on my approaches are going to focus on me feeling comfortable around the girl, and not on how many funny things I can say about her pocketbook. IMO, that stuff should come later in the convo.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've worked w/ ****y/funny for some time now and here's what i learned:

*your body language and voice tone has A LOT to w/ it; it works if done correctly. practice in front of a mirror. even better, record yourself and see how you come across

*if you're not naturally quick-witted, don't attempt to come up w/ spur of the moment ****y/funny lines. rather, think of good ****y/funny for situations/conversations that are bound to occur. use those only. after doing this for some time, you'll actually start developing some quick-wit

*david d., in his advanced series, preached that "there is no limit" when it comes to ****y/funny. from my experience, there is a limit. throw a ****y/funny line every now and then and don't overdo it

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys on here seem to love this ****y and funny thing, I don't, it is important to have a sence of humour, but don't over do it. :yes:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you used it 3 times and you think that's enough to know it doesn't work? You're probably not even doing it right. Practise it more and it will start to become more natural.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
i've worked w/ ****y/funny for some time now and here's what i learned:

*your body language and voice tone has A LOT to w/ it; it works if done correctly. practice in front of a mirror. even better, record yourself and see how you come across

*if you're not naturally quick-witted, don't attempt to come up w/ spur of the moment ****y/funny lines. rather, think of good ****y/funny for situations/conversations that are bound to occur. use those only. after doing this for some time, you'll actually start developing some quick-wit

*david d., in his advanced series, preached that "there is no limit" when it comes to ****y/funny. from my experience, there is a limit. throw a ****y/funny line every now and then and don't overdo it
Props :up:

You've got to portray that you aren't serious about what you're saying, and you're intending to be funny. A smirk, a smile, a grin, a chuckle, and a wink are ways to portray that you're not serious. If she gets a bit defensive, you can turn it up even more by telling her she's no fun, patting her on the head and sarcastically saying "awww, there there. You want me to kiss it better?"

C&F is fantastic for people who can pull it off well. Try using some already prepared c/f lines for when you come across common situations. Once you get comfortable with using them in your interaction, you can try coming up with your own.

Also, don't worry about pissing off a woman you're not dating. Practice makes perfect, and there's lots of practice out there to be had!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
KarmaSutra said:
Fvck David Deangelo and fvck all his clones.
That's right. Ladies, fvck David DeAngelo and fvck all his students. Fvck them over and over again.

^_^

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better route to take would be playful and confident. Sure, you can kid around with her and everything, but it is very easy to overdo it and come across as in insecure jerk. So I believe it is better to focus on being confident and go with the flow, eventually making a few jokes. But I think the focus should be getting to know each other, and not trying to impress her with you ****y/funniness. Note the phrase "trying to impress her". It becomes obvious and once you come off as insecure and insecere, you have no chance.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
c+f is just one aspect of playfulness. It is overated. Girls are impressed by guys that are just smooth/empathetic. How do you talk to a little girl? Do you ever talk to cute little girls? Talk to hot girls like they are cute little girls. That is all they are anyway. They arent any different than when they were 5, they have just developed breasts, and know how to drive, hopefully.

CharmCityMD

Reaction score
I think that ****y & funny is a crutch for guys with no personality ... sometimes it works but on most girls who are serious about life and not just looking for "kicks" you'll come off as another guy playing "games" its a certain realness that other people that have the same realness can recognize, and if you come across a female that can see through people and there motives it really wouldn't work. It's better to just be confident and true to yourself..

A buddhist quote is: A sense of relief comes from knowing the truth: be truthful with yourself and you'll feel at ease... instead of saying your "huskie" say your fat.. instead of saying "average height" just admit your short, and all you guys going bald take off the toupe'..

Sayanara & Arigato

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Desdinova said:
Props :up:

You've got to portray that you aren't serious about what you're saying, and you're intending to be funny. A smirk, a smile, a grin, a chuckle, and a wink are ways to portray that you're not serious.

What about just flat out telling her: "Nah, I'm just messin' with ya", or "I'm just kidding"??
That's what I do, aside from smirking, smiling, chuckling, winking, etc.

Reaction score
im a natural ****y and funny, i did this wayback in highschool when i didnt even know what it was and it works very good with me, im ALWAYS saying ****y and funny chit and girls love it.

some get mad but they are low self steem hoes, the ones that have confidence like ****y and funny cuz they see you as a challenge , low self steem they see you like a god trying to break them.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C + F actually lowers the b*tch shield if you do it right...i was gonna say you have to be attractive but... i dont think so. Girls arent used to someone firing back. If they get offended thats theyre problem.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
It only works on girls who are sort of already flirting with you, and you can sometimes overdo it (or not deliver it properly, be nervous, etc) and it can offend them, but only in a way that they forgive you for by the next day. Don't be apologetic.