Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I sinned many a time today...

bilo_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about throwing everything you know out of the window. Well, this HB 8.5 who is in my English class was in today, and quite frankly I couldnt contain it. I started feeling nervous, got shaky, shy (and im an actor!), which is all completely unnatural to my usual C + F way with most women. I cant put a finger on it, I don't even know her that well, and have certainly abolished any chance with her. So, I'd like to know what you think about these sinful situations. Since ive 'Don Juaned' myself up, this has never happened. Has it ever happened to any of you? If so, how do I/did you deal with it?!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You deal with it by not doing it with the next hot girl you meet. What do you think she'll be the last HB8+ you'll ever come across again?

bilo_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, these are my thoughts too. It was just so spontaneous, so unexpected i didnt know what was going on. Never mind

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

Sounds like you got killed by your own adrenaline. Has happened to the best of us, usually in situations in which we are caught by surprise.

You get the amount of adrenaline normally required for a fight, shot right into your brain and body. This makes you nervous, shaky, increases your heartrate, and as this happens, you start to feel concious of the process going on. Now, your mind can't make the adrenaline go away all of a sudden, so it has to go somewhere, and it has to be channeled. But instead of channeling it, you try to make it go away. You sit there, waiting until the rush of adrenaline goes away and you say stupid things.

It's my personal theory, that experience and confidence are gained when you learn to channel these hormonal rushes, into something you can use, and when we learn to control it more.

Just an example; has anybody here ever had a presentation training? Many of you probably have.

Most people tend to be nervous the first time they give a presentation. Whether they want it or not. This nervousness, actually has a purpose. The hormones sent into your brain, are saying that you need to increase your focus, increase your energy and put you into a higher state of alertness.

What most people do wrong, is that they fight this rush. Instead, people should realize that that rush, is in fact a very useful tool. Once you learn how to control it, it will allow you to give great presentations. People who don't have this, tend to give rather boring presentations!

The basic message I'm trying to get across here is this: as you become more experienced, you will get more control over these hormonal rushes, your body will dose them more properly, and you will learn to use them for your own benefit, making them work for you instead of against you.

bilo_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I-Am-Someone, I take my hat off to you sir (but nothing else), what a great piece of information shared there. I think that's exactly the problem. I do a lot of acting, and the adrenaline i get before going onstage is channeled in that situation into me performing my best, entertaining the audience to my full potential. From acting, I have developed a confidence and charisma, which has helped me with women fully, because I believe in myself. However, i think you hit the nail on the head, and touch wood it was just a one-off. Thank You