Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need an opener for a specifc situation...

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I work from anywhere so I'm in coffee shops alot. This alone has improved my game more than any other way.

I'm usually pretty good coming up with something on the fly. Sometimes it's direct, an observation, indirect, assumption, etc. I know all the angles.

There is this one girl who comes in almost everyday. I started catching the IOIs recently. Either turning and making eye contact, the hair playing, waiting for her coffee pretending to turn and look out the window but gives me a few glances, or before she leaves with her coffee making the eye contact. All that crap.

I can't find a calibrated opener for her though. One thing that stands out is she is always wearing a different type of shoe. Like funky shoes. One day army boots, next day heel-less loafers with no socks. Next day white sneakers with giant soles that give her a few extra inches, another day red bows on black wedges. Never the same. There has got to be an opener here where I can joke and compliment at the same time but where she needs to qualify also. Or maybe open with an assumption? A flat out compliment may not be terrible here either as long as it isn't needy. She is pretty and I can see most guys being intimidated but that is more reason to approach.

I thought of just teasing her about the different shoes all the time but then it means I'm creeping her doesn't it? She's early 30s at the oldest. Maybe younger.

I'm usually pretty good but I'm stumped with her for some reason. And there are enough IOIs to give it a shot without blowing up my spot.

Any ideas?
The Bloodhound Gang Approach is an option, if you're feeling adventerous:

"Baby, if your a-s was a Chinese restaurant, I'd have The PuPu Platter"

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I like your style, i almost wore those same shoes today.”

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"And by midnight tonight, I'll be wearing every last inch of your flesh around my shoulders, as a cape" ;)
"Can I take you out to dinner? You have to fatten up a little or your skin won't fit." :cool:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's evidence indicating that chicks who "get" this type of joshing won't turn out to be ditzes
Yes, I don't really need YouTube confirmation videos that women dig dark humour. It's why they follow me to my lair even though I look like a henchman for Dr. Evil.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work from anywhere so I'm in coffee shops alot. This alone has improved my game more than any other way.

I'm usually pretty good coming up with something on the fly. Sometimes it's direct, an observation, indirect, assumption, etc. I know all the angles.

There is this one girl who comes in almost everyday. I started catching the IOIs recently. Either turning and making eye contact, the hair playing, waiting for her coffee pretending to turn and look out the window but gives me a few glances, or before she leaves with her coffee making the eye contact. All that crap.

I can't find a calibrated opener for her though. One thing that stands out is she is always wearing a different type of shoe. Like funky shoes. One day army boots, next day heel-less loafers with no socks. Next day white sneakers with giant soles that give her a few extra inches, another day red bows on black wedges. Never the same. There has got to be an opener here where I can joke and compliment at the same time but where she needs to qualify also. Or maybe open with an assumption? A flat out compliment may not be terrible here either as long as it isn't needy. She is pretty and I can see most guys being intimidated but that is more reason to approach.

I thought of just teasing her about the different shoes all the time but then it means I'm creeping her doesn't it? She's early 30s at the oldest. Maybe younger.

I'm usually pretty good but I'm stumped with her for some reason. And there are enough IOIs to give it a shot without blowing up my spot.

Any ideas?
Why a simple approach has to be so complicated?

You simply approach her and you let your self free and open with what ever you feel comes naturally without sounding like an idiot.

You can't expect from someone to give you guidelines on what to say. You have to be Ur-self that's what women like anyway.

They like the true personality of guys as they are from the beginning.

Go there, open with what ever comes to your mind and be playful. If she likes you she will not care anyway on what you say as long as the attraction is there and you don't say that she is a phat little b1tch.