Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I love you"

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious what your thoughts are on this. Although I've [foolishly] thrown it out in the past, it's not something I've done or intend to do anytime soon. I have found it's better to show a girl how you feel about her rather than telling her. However, if involved in an LTR there will inevitably come a point when she says those words. And when she does, if you don't reciprocate, how do you proceed? The same as before?

A lesser version of this is a girl telling you she likes you. I learned not to say "I like you too" but rather show it through actions (depending on the setting/situation) and if they bug me about it like "why don't you tell me you like me" I just kiss em or give a little grin or something. Anyway, I'm curious about your thoughts on the subject, particularly those 3 words. Do you EVER say them??

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it. Now I'm showing it. She asked me today if I really, I told her with a smile "No". :)

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you show an XY graph of BJ's to "I Love Yous" you will see that there is a negative inverse relationship between the two. Hence the more "I Love Yous" you say the less BJ's you will get.

BJ's (Y axis)
| -- \
| --- \
| ---- \
| ----- \
| ------ \
| ------- \
| -------- |
| -------- v
|____________
I Love You's (X Axis)---->

Hence you should keep the "I Love Yous" to a minimum. No more than twice a week and NEVER say it first.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
If you show an XY graph of BJ's to "I Love Yous" you will see that there is a negative inverse relationship between the two. Hence the more "I Love Yous" you say the less BJ's you will get.

BJ's (Y axis)
| -- \
| --- \
| ---- \
| ----- \
| ------ \
| ------- \
| -------- |
| -------- v
|____________
I Love You's (X Axis)---->

Hence you should keep the "I Love Yous" to a minimum. No more than twice a week and NEVER say it first.
very true.