Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I keep losing my Frame and making the same mistake over and over!

SanDog11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I need to work on myself because of it! However, it's my personality and it's sooo hard to change. My problem is that if I feel not respected, played with, or insulted in any way I get furious, which means I need to work on my self esteem.

I cannot help but calling a girl out on her **** because it's who I am. They cannot take it and I keep effing up.

So basically, i've been living with internal criticism of myself and my ways since Saturday night. Man oh man I can't wait to get to a week so these feelings will start to fade.

Please provide insight or positive criticism that can help me work on frame, self esteem.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need you to give an example of how you do this.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have this issue. If a girl goes low interest on me, I only ever lose her. I don’t have a solution. Wish I did.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A little boy gets furious easily, even more so for babies, just take away their food or toys and they'll throw a tantrum.

It's because these little boys has neither the experience nor knowledge but it gets better as they grow up.

So grow ur experience and knowledge, it's all attainable. Nothing special actually, everyone goes through it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It good that you recognize it. I usually avoid situations where I would 'lose it'.

The trick is 'awareness'. That moment when the situation becomes intolerable and while it's still avoidable. LEAVE.

But, at the end of the day, it boils down to self-control. Which is really only given by the Lord. God help you.