Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to seduce this women in 7 days.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a bet with a former buddy of mine that I can get this girl to come to thanksgiving with me. But the kicker is that I had a plan on how I was going to get her but this bet throws my game all off wack. I think she is in a relationship now and she is kind of purde but again she isn't. I never will come out and tell a girl what I really want unless they have fallen for me all of the way. I need a kind of any short cuts on how I can seduce her. Before the bet in convo I was going to planet seeds in her head about how she is messing with the wrong types of guys and I how she deseveres better i.e someone like me. I then would use some desired states and I know she would have fallen for me. But now I feel rushed and I hate that I am afraid that I will screw it up trying to hurry the process. What would you guys do?

------------------
-Roman W

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the bet was significant (say $100) offer to split the money with her.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ash, no offense bro, but I think you know better at your stage in the game than to ask a question about how to seduce a particular girl. If you must post about a situation with a particular girl, please make such threads focused primarily on the development of your skills and make them something others can learn from as well.

If you want to know how to seduce her, well....you got a whole internet full of information to help you out.

Good luck.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Ash, no offense bro, but I think you know better at your stage in the game than to ask a question about how to seduce a particular girl. If you must post about a situation with a particular girl, please make such threads focused primarily on the development of your skills and make them something others can learn from as well.

If you want to know how to seduce her, well....you got a whole internet full of information to help you out.

Good luck.

Nick I feel you I just sort of paniced be cause I hate to lose but I have everything under control.

------------------
-Roman W