Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have allergy on dogs - get off the plane!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Just watched on Russian news your latest story. Woman told the crew that she has allergy on dogs, and got dragged off the plane by police. NICE! Retarded but whatever.

Hey! It's company's policy not to let you fly if you have allergy, get your retarded ass off the plane, do not endager the lives of other passengers and crew. Damn terrorist!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I was under impression that you can take animals with you on plane trip, you need passport, and a cage, animal goes underneath passenger compartment, to the bottom of the plane, where they store luggage. I don't fly often, in my entire life perhaps 10 times only, and never have I seen an animal along with person on the plane. On train it's a different story, there is no luggage compartment.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
what is weird:
- he grabbed her tits
- she fixed her hair in between being moved by policeman

i think he was extremely aggresive saying "go walk" while touching her hits but maybe she was just resisting for attention. i also have allergy on dogs and most animals but i dont cry when im on a board with one, tbh i have one in home

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Service animals can be in the cabin.

The whole "the officer was touching her" thing is pointless. Was he supposed to just stand there for hours telling her to get off the plane?

She brought it on herself.