Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate school

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much effort goes into things that don't actually matter to me.

Attendance, participation, group exercises, homework, note taking, manage the student portal, socialize with classmates, transportation to class, punctuality, stay until the end of lecture.
Read chapters in the specific order, don't read ahead, don't spend more time on a difficult chapter, must keep pace exactly, must use their book, must adapt to their teaching style, etc.

In university, my grades went UP after I stopped going to class all semester. But once a bunch of social things get mandated, then everything goes south every time.

I focus on a topic that's the most useful for me and put more time into learning it in higher detail. This makes me fall behind in the class' pace (eg. I chose to read an outside book or two instead of doing homework), then the instructors push me harder to match the pace of the lesson plan.

"If you spent too much time on X, then we won't get through the entire lesson plan!"
Who ****ing cares? X is useful to me right now. When else will I ever learn it in more detail?

Anyone else hate the structure of schools, universities, certification classes, etc.?
Do you see learning as a group activity or solitary activity?
Do you find it annoying when classmates invite you to bars and ask to study together?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you wanting to ask about Wealth and Success? Because I'm not seeing that in your post.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see self-employment in your future OP

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else hate the structure of schools, universities, certification classes, etc.?
Yeah, I learn best when I start with a project I'm interested in - and learn the skills needed to complete it. The way it's done in colleges usually isn't quite like this, though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Moved this to anything else forum.

If you hate school so much then stop going and learn a trade or start a business.

School isn't for everyone.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar experience. Went on to work white collar jobs and hated them even more. Now I'm self-employed.