Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got her digits from a friend

The-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up fellers

I met this chick a few weeks ago. Her mother was always around us so i didnt get a chance to ask her for her number or show her that im interested in her, anyway i got her digits from a friend who got it from someone who works with her? (i swear im not the stalker type :D )

So... How should i play it?
should i sms her?
should i call her?

any tips on how i should open the conversation?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly, I have done this before successfully, so you could try calling. But in my case, the girl was 19, and neither of us were very socially experienced. It's worth a shot if this is a young one. (You're over 24, RIGHT!?)

Is there any way you could get the e-mail or some sort of myspace page? That would be vastly less likely to appear creepy.

But finally, you know where she works! So go bump into her and ask her for the digits there. Yes, it is very inappropriate to get someone's private # from 3rd party friends .

Last edited:

The-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Phyzzle

Thanks man. She works in a department where they do not deal with the public :( oh well i guess its not worth the effort rite? should i NEXT her?

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
He must be over 25 Phyzzle - he's in the mature man forum right? Even if her mom was hanging around all the time it can still be intimidating.
You got the number from her friend? Fine call it and leave a brief message as to remind her who you are and call back. If she does great if not, oh well.
P.S.
You have nothing going here to next fwiw