Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a smooth problem with my girlfriend?!

nerboikun16

Reaction score
:woo: (im sorry for my grammar if you dont really understand what im saying)
Hmm im a junior high student hehe...and im fun reading this cool site about how to aproach some girls and im reading this forum just last summer but i quit when the school started and i forgot this site but know i have the time to search so i already find this forum...so my problem is that my girlfriend is so tall and sad to say im small?..so?thats my one problem but this girl is my classmate(& also seatmate) since first year and but we just get to know each other last year second year H.S and i dont really have a crush on her and i was really quite(second year) when we are together at our class but when a few days i keep talking to her teasing and some kino hehe...then we already friends like quarelling each other hehe (teasing around)so?(3rd Year)today im really shy to talk to her when my friends or classmates around because i cant really talk about love?hehe and i always tease her and thru txting i always say that i can kiss(express some luv) her but i cant hehe what a dumb *ss..but shes waiting she said.my problem shes tall but i have the face hehe...im shy to talk to her in serious mode?but thats why i get her because of the tips here...hehe...but my problem is shes tall?and so sure pretty hehe...shes the most all of my girlfriends...so can anyone help me with this noob problem?please dont just me with my grammar...thx

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I don't know what you mean by tall. I would have trouble with a girl taller than me. But my current girlfriend is literally and inch shorter than me... and I'm 6 feet sooo... lol. But the thing I find funny is people tell us how lucky we are. How easy it is to dance, hug, kiss, everything. And not bagging on the grammar but what is the question again? I figured it was how to deal with her being tall... at least that's what I got out of it.

nerboikun16

Reaction score
hmm what i mean is that im so short and my gf is so tall i cant even put my hand on her shoulders when we are standing?...is it ok?that shes tall and im so short?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
What the crap. I don't care if your grammer sucks, but at least give it a damn effort and seperate that. Wow.

It's so illegible!! Just freaking kiss her, why does it matter if she's taller then you.... -_-

ie:
You: Hey, I need to tell (whisper) you something.
Her: Ok, what? *leans down*
You: *kiss her*, I needed to tell you I can't reach your lips!

nerboikun16

Reaction score
oh...hehe...thx btw i shall follow that trick hehe...well my friends already help me about my simple problem?duh...phew im just scared that people will laugh at me because im so cute and small and my gf is so tall and pretty?hehe well they shall got jealous of me..hehe

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first, off... quit typing "hehe"... gay gay gay... you might as well say "teeheehee"... cuz it's just as gay and girly.

you ask for advice with crappy grammer and tell us not to "please dont just you with your grammar"...

it's too bad we don't even know what you said... so pretty much everybody who responded with random stabs at your problem...

from what i understand is... she's taller that you and you're shy to her... her as in your girlfriend...

well i'll try answering your question with a question:
...if she's your girlfriend, why are you shy? wouldn't shyness come before "dating" someone? why would you date somebody if your insecure about being together with that person?

and one last question:
..."im so cute and small"... did you REALLY just say that about yourself?

nerboikun16

Reaction score
ohh...my sorry its just my emoticons sorry about that...if you dont like to help stop the ballsheyt..ok?all i want is a opinion?you better stfu!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
first, off... quit typing "hehe"... gay gay gay... you might as well say "teeheehee"... cuz it's just as gay and girly.

and one last question:
..."im so cute and small"... did you REALLY just say that about yourself?
LMFAO!! nice

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nerboikun16 said:
ohh...my sorry its just my emoticons sorry about that...if you dont like to help stop the ballsheyt..ok?all i want is a opinion?you better stfu!
*****, i like to help... why do you think i opened this thread?

i gave you my opinion... quit typing homo-like... and don't date chicks if youre insecure about them... chicken ****er dont tell me to stfu.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ya'll r pussees.

Fvcking type properly. You know, spaces ( ), commas (,), better contractions (can't), capitals (CaPiTaLs) and full stops (.).

nerboikun16

Reaction score
hmm..i just realized that the gurl i think really loves her boyfriend..to bad for me...well i'l wait for the time and just be loyal to my gurlfriend and find another one..and please mind ur monkey business..its mah lyf...hehe

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hehe"... dont be a dumbass.

"and please mind ur monkey business..its mah lyf" ... well youre the dumbass who asked for help.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... before you come onto a public message board, take some English lessons, please. No one can understand what the hell you're saying.

nerboikun16

Reaction score
oh...my sorry dude im not in good in grammar...could you help me?!duh...