I got a question...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
I recently met this HB8 in my PE class. She was really interested in me. She asked where I live, what kinda music I like etc. She also mentioned her bf a couple of times. I just ignored that and had some interesting conversations with her, but there are like 3 guys that are flirting with her all the time, use kino, use jerk behaviour etc. She is kinoing them back, too. My question: How can I be different from them? I also know her boyfriend. He´s the typical jerk dumba$$, that all women love because he grabs their boobs and a$$.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude the answer is already there... read couple of times your writing..

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
are u serius??

she asked where u live and what kind of music u listen? wow, she must be all over u.

i'd say forget about her.

but here's one suggestion what u can do:

1. befriend these other guys flirting her. vibe with them. she must first perceive ur value equal or higher than these other guys.

2. hang out with her outside the class. inside the class do DHV to other guys (while she is listening of course) but slightly tease/neg the girl. outside the class qualify her and move into rapport. meet her again and escalate.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
are u serius??

she asked where u live and what kind of music u listen? wow, she must be all over u.

i'd say forget about her.

but here's one suggestion what u can do:

1. befriend these other guys flirting her. vibe with them. she must first perceive ur value equal or higher than these other guys.

2. hang out with her outside the class. inside the class do DHV to other guys (while she is listening of course) but slightly tease/neg the girl. outside the class qualify her and move into rapport. meet her again and escalate.
Well, she just comes up to me and starts a conversation. I think that she´s attracted to me because even when she flirts with the jerks, she turns around and starts talking to me and gives them the cold shoulder and she´s looking for EC alot when I walk in the hallway. Well, I guess I´ll just have to kino her, the next time I see her. I´m not gonna befriend with those totally arrogant a$$holes. I don´t need to copy someone elses style. I know the basics, I just forgot to use them... . I´m not even really into that girl, but I think it would be good practice for me...

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
... I know the basics, I just forgot to use them... . I´m not even really into that girl, but I think it would be good practice for me...[/QUOTE]

you've said it all right here

Top Bottom