Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont know if I should be happy or what?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, You all know about my ex gf, Long term relationship for a year which ended a month and a half ago... Anyways, i was trying to move on, we stopped talking so much, her interest in me seemed to go very high, she began calling me at night and blocked the call so we ended up talking for about an hour, just regular talk, she lead to telling me she still loved me and wanted to be with me blah blah blah. i told her it was really over. Anyways, she came over to my house today her school is next door to my place. We talked about fluff (nothing about love or feelings or relationship), and about 10 minutes later some friends of hers were coming (and a guy who really likes her whos a stoner), and i was suprised because i thought she would of wanted to spend time with me seeing as she sees her friends everyday. So i take off, and i go back to my house, she calls me , and she says shes hungry and wants to come over, i told her no, and i went outside to talk to her, her friends still there but in the distance hanging out. the guy kept lookin at me and i gueess he was jelous cus afterwards he said she cheated on him.

Anyways, i let her come over to my place and we're in the kitchen, she hugs me and i told her that was enough that we all ready hugged, and she began trying to kiss me. then i grabbed her face like iwas going to kiss her and she didnt even move away.. and i said, are you serious? and she said she still loves me blah blah blah. I told her no and everything. then we go to my room and we end up in my bed with her on top of my kissing my neck and we started making out and foolin around.. Then i told her i wanted to have sex and then she said she had to go outside and tell her friends shes going to be here then, and i told her no, then she said we cant have sex anymore, and i told her its the only way i know shes being serious about us. and then we started kissing some more blah blah blah telling eachother we still loved eachother. Then we left my place to meet up with her friends, (new people this time i guess shes popular cus she knew everyone that was walkin around), and we weer just walkin and i was bored she was talkin to her friends and we were talkin every now and then. Nothing much, we were kissing here and there too and her friends saw. Anyways, i ask her about prom if she has a date she said no, i asked her if we could go, and she said we couldnt cus it would be too complicated cus her parents dont like me and thats her reasoning for not being with me this year(not sure if i believe that), well her parents do hate me and we can never see eachother after school..

Anyways, i asked her what was going on between us and she said we're just friends, wtf? it pissed me off because i cant believe i just did those things with her and we 're just friends, she told me we would be special friends... and i was talkin to her about us and i told her i didnt wanna go thru that sht again, and she told me somethin and i tapped her face like slap, and then i kept tryin to get her attention to talk to her and she kneed me in the nuts really hard. i punched her in the butt i was just in pain. then i walked off yelling that shes a f-uckin b1tch, and i told her not to call me anymore... (before i would never do this but i was just in so much pain i couldnt take it), anyways, no one saw this except her friends. and they started yellin at me, and then she called me and i told her how it hurt, and i told her that i didnt love her anymore and i didnt wanna see her anymore. she said she did it cus i slapped her, and i asked her what her friends were saying and she said that she could do better... blah blah blah, i told her it was a bad idea what we did today and i regret it and she said she didnt and blah blah blah she hung up...

I cant help but feel im turning into a b1tch again.... Someone give me advice on wahts goin on and what i should do?

p.s, She says that we would be together in the future after she graduated from school, that just right now its too complicated and she jsut wants to be friends and see other people since she cant be with me right now and see me... (i dont believe this i think this is just somethin to keep me hooked, and i dont see how she can have strong feelings for me and love me but want to be friends and see other people (she hasnt had a bf since we broke up or kissed anyone else), so yeh i cant help but feel like im getting played.. so someone help me play her back?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 18 years old, turning 19 in feburary. my ex is 17, turning 18 in april.

But omfg.. why isnt anyone on the forumns bothering to help me out!:!?! IM SURE U HAVE ALL BEEN IN THIS POSITION BEFORE... IM WONDERING IF I SHOULD START BEING ROMANTIC / LOVELY WITH HER AGAIN (MAYBE SPARK SOME OLD FEELINGS CAUSING HER TO WANT TO BE WITH ME AGAIN), OR IF I JUST CONTINUE TO TREAT HER LIKE SHT (I NEVER USE TO TO THIS BEFOR, AND ITS REALLY HARD CUS MY FEELINGS MAKE ME WANT TO CLING TO HER NEEDS EVERY SINGLE MINUTE)

ANYWAYS, KARMA IS A BTCH!!! LET ME EXPLAIN.

THE LATINA GIRL WHO I MENTIONED, SHE HASNT TEXT ME ALL DAY YESTERDAY, OR TODAY, I WAS WONDERING TO WHY... SO I CALLED HER TODAY, IT TURNS OUT SHE GOT BACK WITH HER EX BOY FRIEND WHO SHE STILL LOVED FROM A YEAR AGO.... WTF... I WASNT PISSED AT ALL.. I WAS ACTUALLY A BIT RELIEVED, CUS I WANT TO BE WITH MY EX GF AGAIN.. BUT ANYWYS.. HEARING THIS.. MADE ME FEEL SAD.. THAT NOW.. I GOT NOTHING... I WANT TO JUST CALL MY EX AND BE LIKE LOOK BTCH I FCKIN LOVE U WILL YOU BE MY GIRL FRIEND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU GOD DAMNIT!!!! HOW DO I APPROACH THIS.. SHOULD I BE THE AFC EX BF WHO CONFESSES HIS LOVE TO CAUSE HER TO BE WITH HIM AGAIN?

Hitch

Reaction score
You're still young don't wait up on a girl if you really aren't sure if she will come back to you. And besides if she really likes you she will still pursue you even if you flirt with other girls, just try and stay away from her best friends.

Reaction score
YIKES!!!!!! Danny boy is typing in CAPS - he must be in serious need of guidance and/or support!! :rolleyes:

If no one takes you seriously it is because this is the fifteenth time she broke up with you and was screwing other dudes (by your own admission in your prior seven threads)! So why do you love a hor?? Why should I help you or even encourage you to be emotionally involved with a hor?? Hors are to be pimped kid and NOT loved!!!!! Stop the drama - and treat a hor like a hor and NOT as a woman to be loved and cherished!!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firstly, write in Paragraphs.

I've not read your other post's so can't comment on those, but it seems like this chick is playing with your emotions.

Your young - so you shouldn't be stuck concentrating on 1 chick - you should be out there working numerous ones. Your problem is that your obsessed with this one chick where your attitude should be one of "I don't give a fvck".

You see, you are allowing this HO to control your feelings and life. Break that cycle. If your not fvcking her don't give her time or attention. But don't play those stupid games - she's thrieving on the drama you are creating. Take the high road and put yourself beyond and above this BS.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. She sounds like a true *****.

If you want to have any chance of ever having a normal, decent love-life, you need to eradicate her from your life. SERIOUSLY.

Change your phone number, and stay away from this girl!

She uses and abuses you, as well as other men!

I've seen this kind of woman before - they're probably one of the lowest kinds of women on this planet. If you love her, then you must consider yourself the lowest kind of a man.
Get rid of her if you have ANY self-dignity!
You're worth a decent, loving, caring woman. There are SO many better women out there.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
move on man...

ive been on the same boat before...the parent thing and how she would come back after she graduated...

it was all a lie, i tell you...if she loves you then she will do anything for you to be together...

let's say you could both hide your relationship in public...

move on...if not,you will hurt more...been there and done that...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey danny i fuked your girlfriend she suked my big c0ck and swalloed it.. i even fuked her in the ass while she was talkin **** behind ur back

now how does that feeL? harsh right? well thats what ur girl is doing with other guys, accept the reality, u fukin troll, wheyprotien, dasniwater, and other fuking nicknames u have

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparetnly, he's revolting to her, but instead of getting a restraining order on him, she calls him at random times and says "I still love you, but . . . " She definietly hates his guts, though, and has hated him for a long time.

She's pretty sick, making these "I still love you" calls.

That is, if he's not making all this crap up.