Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I decided to change my life

SamantaS

Banned
Reaction score
My name is Samantha. Recently I moved to Whitehorse. After certain circumstances, I decided to change my life. I want to change jobs, habits, the city, everything. At the moment I decided to take control of my body, because I do not like it at all. I already have a subscription to the nearest gym. However, it is very difficult for me to begin. What can you recommend? I would be grateful to hear your personal experience.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it you don't like? Are you overweight massively or just need to shed a few pounds?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
My name is Samantha. Recently I moved to Whitehorse. After certain circumstances, I decided to change my life. I want to change jobs, habits, the city, everything. At the moment I decided to take control of my body, because I do not like it at all. I already have a subscription to the nearest gym. However, it is very difficult for me to begin. What can you recommend? I would be grateful to hear your personal experience.
you dont need gym to lose kgs/lbs.

SamantaS

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, as I can see you are motivated already, do NOT start out with a high bar. Start you trainings consistently increasing loading. If you start hard, soon you'll run out of energy and won't be able to continue your training.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, as I can see you are motivated already, do NOT start out with a high bar. Start you trainings consistently increasing loading. If you start hard, soon you'll run out of energy and won't be able to continue your training.
forgot to switch accounts?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
forgot to switch accounts?

Hey sosuasage remember when i was talking chit to this poster and told u it was a fake account and u ratted me out like a beta white knight punk? Yeah boy who was right?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hey sosuasage remember when i was talking chit to this poster and told u it was a fake account and u ratted me out like a beta white knight punk? Yeah boy who was right?
oh you are so alpha when you call other people beta kids plus it was not the case if its bot/fake acc or not, it was the deal about your behavior. society is way too eager to throw blind/unreasoned insults and suspicions.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
oh you are so alpha when you call other people beta kids plus it was not the case if its bot/fake acc or not, it was the deal about your behavior. society is way too eager to throw blind/unreasoned insults and suspicions.
Obviously it wasnt blind, kid. I told you,I knew for a FACT it was a fraudulent account. How did I know? Because ive spent enough time online to know. Its called experience. I realize you are probably still in highschool and thats ok, you will learn eventually to spot BS from a mile away, and in this instance thats exactly what I did. You just thought I was some idiot spouting an insult to an innocent poster, the problem with that is you were ignorant to what was actually going on and simply assume what you thought was happening. I told you from the getgo it was a fake account. Take this lesson an learn. Peace