Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dated this dumb bytch...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this chick on FB that I went out with a few times. She just had a baby a couple of months ago. This is her second kid from a different dad. This 5hit started showing up on my FB and I just shake my head...

You know when its time to let someone walk out of your life but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. I didn't want it to come down to this or expect it to but I know this is how it is now. I miss you and will always love you.
I guess now I've got to focus on Ben and I. Find somewhere to live and find a way to move on from this and let go.

He's booting her out of the house. Awww, poor girl, right? NO...

A year together and what could have been a great family, down the drain because of the things he did to me and last night he made sure I would never forgive him. How dumb is he to think, just because you and your partner are spending some time apart, it's okay to sleep with someone else or it's okay to go out and party all night? I can't believe the kind of person he really is and he finally proved my suspicions right. None the less, now I have so many things to take care of to make sure he stays away from Ben and I. Some of you may think that's a bad idea but when I'm ready, I'll let him have supervised visits. Keep in mind, he abandoned his child to go party and have a one night stand with some chick. That is not father material. Ben deserves better and so do I.

This 5hit just makes me mad. I think it's safe to say that men are generally NOT the ones who say "I think we should take a break". Women love their grey areas because they can twist things any way they can. Oh, but it gets worse...

I know it's going to take time to heal from this and get back to loving myself and I've spent so much time crying over someone I loved with all my heart but I need to pick myself up and figure out a plan to get on my feet. So I ask, if any of my friends know of any way I can get funds quickly to cover rent, bills and things needed for Ben, please feel free to message me and let me know. As it is, I'm running low on a few things needed for my son and myself and I have no help now. So please, if any of you have numbers I can call, places I can go to so I can get money to take care of my son and myself, please let me know.

You initiated a break, he went out and had fun, and now you're crying because there's nobody there to help you. What a dumb bytch.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this chick on FB that I went out with a few times. She just had a baby a couple of months ago. This is her second kid from a different dad. This 5hit started showing up on my FB and I just shake my head...

You know when its time to let someone walk out of your life but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. I didn't want it to come down to this or expect it to but I know this is how it is now. I miss you and will always love you.
I guess now I've got to focus on Ben and I. Find somewhere to live and find a way to move on from this and let go.

A year together and what could have been a great family, down the drain because of the things he did to me and last night he made sure I would never forgive him. How dumb is he to think, just because you and your partner are spending some time apart, it's okay to sleep with someone else or it's okay to go out and party all night? I can't believe the kind of person he really is and he finally proved my suspicions right. None the less, now I have so many things to take care of to make sure he stays away from Ben and I. Some of you may think that's a bad idea but when I'm ready, I'll let him have supervised visits. Keep in mind, he abandoned his child to go party and have a one night stand with some chick. That is not father material. Ben deserves better and so do I.

This 5hit just makes me mad. I think it's safe to say that men are generally NOT the ones who say "I think we should take a break". Women love their grey areas because they can twist things any way they can. Oh, but it gets worse...

I know it's going to take time to heal from this and get back to loving myself and I've spent so much time crying over someone I loved with all my heart but I need to pick myself up and figure out a plan to get on my feet. So I ask, if any of my friends know of any way I can get funds quickly to cover rent, bills and things needed for Ben, please feel free to message me and let me know. As it is, I'm running low on a few things needed for my son and myself and I have no help now. So please, if any of you have numbers I can call, places I can go to so I can get money to take care of my son and myself, please let me know.

You initiated a break, he went out and had fun, and now you're crying because there's nobody there to help you. What a dumb bytch.
Having a kid on year 1 of dating than taking a break.... ain't an indicator of a smart person.

She seems can't acknowledge the consequences of her actions.

I feel bad for the kid...

Oh and the dad might not be a smart guy either.

I hope she doesn't use her kids for an excuse to be on welfare

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guaranteed she will. My hood is full of these lifestyle single moms. C it every week.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looks like the branch broke in the middle of her monkey swing.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a single guy like you, I'd love it. No questions need be asked; you know EXACTLY what you're dealing with. Takes away some mystery for sure but saves on wasted time. I wish there was more of it!

Only thing better is if they wore a sign.."damaged goods"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meal ticket!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should contact some strong woman feminist groups to help her out. There is going to be a huge trend in single moms in the upcoming years.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing about all those similar stories is the kids being raised by single mom that think like this stupid b1tch there. Then they all vote for similar political parties, change laws such as child support/alimony and raise pussies that are told it's ok to cry...
No... get your emotions in check you spineless cun7s ughhh.
infuriating where society is going...

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ask, if any of my friends know of any way I can get funds quickly to cover rent, bills and things needed for Ben, please feel free to message me and let me know. As it is, I'm running low on a few things needed for my son and myself and I have no help now. So please, if any of you have numbers I can call, places I can go to so I can get money to take care of my son and myself, please let me know.
This is a call to all her beta Male orbiters to come stick to her. Would be interesting how many were willing to jump on that sinking boat.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see morally, i would help out, just because of the kid, but i would not touch that skank. i could not live with myself seeing a kid withoutg food and **** like that because of some bitches failed branch swing. kid deserves better. but i would not give her money i would give her **** for the kid

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy epiphany batman.

these bitches, are so scandalous they don't even care if you want to **** them or not.

they know in the back of their mind, that you will help them because of the kid. men are trained to help the weak. i cannot live with myself knowing a kid i know is starving, has no food or no place to sleep and i know i can help. and she knows this.

and this gives her no incentive to do better, to make better decisions becasue as long as she has a kid there she has help in her back pocket.

i changed my mind. **** her. sorry kiddo but women got to learn

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and this gives her no incentive to do better, to make better decisions becasue as long as she has a kid there she has help in her back pocket.
See, and that's the thing. Her branch swinging was more important than the kid having food, shelter, and a father. She obviously was the one who initiated the "break". If she wanted a break from her relationship, she could have gone somewhere out of town for the weekend.

It's all part of high score theory. She already has another kid from another guy, so father #2 isn't going to have as much of a pull on her emotions to keep her around. The c0ck carousel makes women numb.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
holy epiphany batman.

these bitches, are so scandalous they don't even care if you want to **** them or not.

they know in the back of their mind, that you will help them because of the kid. men are trained to help the weak. i cannot live with myself knowing a kid i know is starving, has no food or no place to sleep and i know i can help. and she knows this.

i changed my mind. **** her. sorry kiddo but women got to learn
Bang on man. I do not accommodate the idiots and the stupids. It really suck for the kid but if EVERYONE would start acting like me and you instead of being white knights and women-saviors (cause that's what it really is), well women would not use this technique and HAVE TO figure **** out? in reality they'd turn to the government with laws created by other women, basically taking tax payers money from single men like me straight into her lazy as$ holed pockets.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook drama. People
Who post their issues on that ****e site deserves what they get