Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I canceled First date with girl. Will she see me again?

gettinggirlstoday

Reaction score
Ok,

so I so I met a really hot asian girl at a nightclub and was suppose to go to a club with her this weekend. I texted her and told her I could not make it. She acted fine with it and I told her we would do something the next weekend. Keep in mind my encounter with her was pretty brief the first night we met nearly a week ago.

Anyways I hope I did not screw things up with her. You think she will see me again? I mean no big deal if she won't....theres plenty of more girls at the club :)

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This could go either way

1. You had the balz to blow off a hot asian chick on a first date and may have her thinking
"damn he MUST have options so i need to step it up."

2. She's moving her head about like an owl saying "Oh no he didn't dispesect ALL THIS!!"
as she waves her hand in a circle snapping her fingers

gettinggirlstoday

Reaction score
I figured it could either really help me or hurt me. I mean like you said she might think I have other options. The bottom line is I needed to shift my focus to my career this weekend and could not bother taking her out.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once cancelled a first date on a girl twice, the 2nd time telling her that she's ugly, and later pursued her after I found out she had a BF and smashed her.